Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it quite funny the way pundits and football fans on social talk about him now. When he was playing for Villa he was a f*cking cheat for diving, wasn't that great, etc. but as soon as he signed for City they talk about him as if he is the best player in the league. He was a great player before, he will probably improve and become even better when you play next to players like KDB you must improve for sure, but he has trained with them for a week, he has not become a complete new player on such a short amount of time.
I have to agree with this. He is where he is now because of the way Villa nurtured him, especially Dean Smith. He really knew how to get the best out of Jack.

He will improve under Pep but he isn’t tit to begin with. Pundits talks about him playing in midfield as if he didn’t ever step into that position at all for Villa 🤦🏻‍♀️ The way pundits discuss teams outside of the top six is quite frankly ill-informed, demoralising and bias af

Reactions: 2
I have Jack in my fantasy league so I have an excuse to watch him 😂 taking Ederson out though because I’m Man U and found myself gasping the whole game when realistically I want them to lose 🥴

It was always going to happen with those over dramatic PR ploys these past 2 weeks. Didn't help.
While I'm grateful for whatever Tattler is doing City's PR, this really was going to set him up for a lot of hate and an unspeakable amount of pressure. Genuinely hope he's ok.

Nice gesture but I'm really not a fan of people letting their kids act like this.

Reactions: 22
Can someone explain what the angry jack was for please? I was streaming and my Internet kept freezing so I missed most of it

Can someone explain what the angry jack was for please? I was streaming and my Internet kept freezing so I missed most of it
He literally fouled someone and then went beserk on them....................... oh Jack, not a good look!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nice gesture but I'm really not a fan of people letting their kids act like this.
Yes, you are completely right. He was nice to do that for the kid, and the parents should control them, but the problem is that most of the time the parents are the ones encouraging the kids to do stuff like this. There is no way I would let my kids (if I had them) do that.

Reactions: 12
Yes, you are completely right. He was nice to do that for the kid, and the parents should control them, but the problem is that most of the time the parents are the ones encouraging the kids to do stuff like this. There is no way I would let my kids (if I had them) do that.
Oh absolutely, it's the parents that put them up to it and it's pretty poor behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but the Instagram user “grealish_rebecca” is 100% sasha 😭 they claim they got these pics from when sashas private account was public but according to some people her account has always been private 😂
I come to say this haha

So I had the pleasure of attending the match today and I have to say he is more bloody delicious in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.