Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it on the the other thread but I honestly don’t know how she can even show her face and just carry on as if nothing has happened 😂 every single person including her friends & family see these stories about him in the news but it’s as if she doesn’t give a duck, it’s weird

Reactions: 6
I said it on the the other thread but I honestly don’t know how she can even show her face and just carry on as if nothing has happened 😂 every single person including her friends & family see these stories about him in the news but it’s as if she doesn’t give a duck, it’s weird
I completely agree. She posted in Instagram that she's she's work. Like her bf is in the daily mail.

She looks like a joke now with jack being way more public. How much longer can it go on lol like what are her friends and family doing mine would be going crazy.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree- I also think it's madness that he has unarchived loads of old photos, but still none of her! Surely even as a younger person you'd have at least one photo of your long term gf on social media? I'm sure she said in her video that he's the same boyfriend she's had since being 15!

Reactions: 6
Totally agree- I also think it's madness that he has unarchived loads of old photos, but still none of her! Surely even as a younger person you'd have at least one photo of your long term gf on social media? I'm sure she said in her video that he's the same boyfriend she's had since being 15!
I wanna know what made me do that as well.

Yeah she's said 15 or 16. So there should be some for sure he just don't want to post them.

This is only the beginning. Going to be a bit of slippery slope
I'm here for all the tea. Want even more now 🤣

Reactions: 1
He did used to post her on twitter many years back but none for the public gram - or there might be on his private account.

I agree with this comment....the secret weapon is ignoring the hints 🤷‍♀️ - ETA I don't support cheating, just making a point that he is being very transparent.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He did used to post her on twitter many years back but none for the public gram - or there might be on his private account.

I agree with this comment....the secret weapon is ignoring the hints 🤷‍♀️
Considering he liked these pics the same day he had his reveal which Sasha attended...bit of a twit move

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion

Jack Grealish #11: The pitch isn’t the only field Jack’s playing, get your tit together Sash why do you keep staying?

Edit: also not someone saying he probably got hacked in the DM comments and that Lillie looks like a rat 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This!! Completely agree with you! I honestly think it was bad enough when he was doing this when she was hidden, but know... I really don't know how can she accept it. If I was her and that was happening to me, I wouldn't be able to look at my loved ones in the face. Imagine the shame! And for sure my mother would be thinking that he has something over my head to stay in a relationship like that.

The thing is that he hasn't acknowledged her in public yet. Every photo of them together are either quite old or taken by the paparazzi. The only thing he does is like her insta pics, and we know he does that with loads of other girls too.

He has never hid what he does, but she still does wait for him. Probably thinking he will change, but he won't. The ones that like to play around do it anyway, no matter how many years they have been together, if they are married or even if they have kids.

Reactions: 3
This!! Completely agree with you! I honestly think it was bad enough when he was doing this when she was hidden, but know... I really don't know how can she accept it. If I was her and that was happening to me, I wouldn't be able to look at my loved ones in the face. Imagine the shame! And for sure my mother would be thinking that he has something over my head to stay in a relationship like that.

The thing is that he hasn't acknowledged her in public yet. Every photo of them together are either quite old or taken by the paparazzi. The only thing he does is like her insta pics, and we know he does that with loads of other girls too.

He has never hid what he does, but she still does wait for him. Probably thinking he will change, but he won't. The ones that like to play around do it anyway, no matter how many years they have been together, if they are married or even if they have kids.
The only time a 'gf' is ever mentioned is here i believe

Edit: also not someone saying he probably got hacked in the DM comments and that Lillie looks like a rat 😭😭😭
[/QUOTE]

….is that you cousin Sash commenting on the DM stories🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Jack you are so silly these things are coming to bite you now
They aren’t really though, majority of football fans don’t give a duck about a players personal life and what they get up to. Look at Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney … after everything they’ve done (much worse then Jack) they are still called football legends etc.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.