Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, booked in the first match in the prem 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

He went straight in their pointing his finger didn’t he? FIGHT ME JACK, LETS GO BABES 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol. As much as I love Jack I’m happy that city lost, now that the league had started I can’t support him I will always be loyal to Liverpool 😂 I actually thought he played well though to be fair

Everyone’s being mean about him on twitter 😔
Babes he’s a grown man who has received hate on social media for the last 5 years I’m sure he will live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol. As much as I love Jack I’m happy that city lost, now that the league had started I can’t support him I will always be loyal to Liverpool 😂 I actually thought he played well though to be fair
He played well but definitely Spurs’ game. They just went straight for it from the first whistle.

Reactions: 1
He played well but definitely Spurs’ game. They just went straight for it from the first whistle.
Agreed. They had nothing to lose and I think even the Spurs players may have been thinking they didn’t stand a chance but how wrong were they 😂 still plenty of time for city to catch up and I’m sure they will but as a Liverpool fan it’s unreal seeing city fans on Twitter backtrack after claiming no one could touch them etc

Reactions: 3
I will admit football does make me laugh, how rival fans can go from annihilating a player like Jack when it comes to the league but then love him when he plays for England. I love it 😂

Reactions: 4

Babes he’s a grown man who has received hate on social media for the last 5 years I’m sure he will live 😂
Ha oh I know, was supposed to be a jokey comment 😂 I’m sure we could make him feel better

He's so talented and deserves to do well at City and obviously for England but there's a part of me that hopes it isn't an easy season for him and it keeps him grounded and those around him realise that 100m was just crazy.

Reactions: 6

Same here! I will still lust after him, but there is no way I'm ever going to be happy if City wins. (Not wanting Liverpool to win, either. Sorry!)

I just find it quite funny the way pundits and football fans on social talk about him now. When he was playing for Villa he was a f*cking cheat for diving, wasn't that great, etc. but as soon as he signed for City they talk about him as if he is the best player in the league. He was a great player before, he will probably improve and become even better when you play next to players like KDB you must improve for sure, but he has trained with them for a week, he has not become a complete new player on such a short amount of time.

Same here! I will still lust after him, but there is no way I'm ever going to be happy if City wins. (Not wanting Liverpool to win, either. Sorry!)

I just find it quite funny the way pundits and football fans on social talk about him now. When he was playing for Villa he was a f*cking cheat for diving, wasn't that great, etc. but as soon as he signed for City they talk about him as if he is the best player in the league. He was a great player before, he will probably improve and become even better when you play next to players like KDB you must improve for sure, but he has trained with them for a week, he has not become a complete new player on such a short amount of time.
I'm the same I want jack to do well but I want city to lose and not win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.