Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that could be a 40 year old bloke couldn't it? No way he looks 25 there
He is aging ridiculously fast but that's ok because I love the manlier look!!!! By next year he should look older than my Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god, I've written a Mason Mount smut fic now.

It's a little collection so any other players being thirsted after can be thrusted into the collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh absolutely, it's the parents that put them up to it and it's pretty poor behaviour.
Oh 100%. My son is a huge football fan but I would never condone any kid doing this. Really poor and the paying ticket holder should be reprimanded imo.

Reactions: 1
Looks like that amarah girl from Mykonos (the girl who jack liked then unliked loads of old photos of on Instagram) is going to be lingering round like a bad smell 🥴 she just put this on her story, to me hinting she will be there? Didn’t even know she was from Manchester!! Probs hoping she can bump into our man

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Angry Jack in the Man City game.. 🥵 Its at 0:47 - Just watch it all the way through, its of Jack anyways. He's angry but he's not THAT angry! Just needed more anger from him 🤣

Reactions: 9
I was in the pub watching the match today and the hate towards Jack was quite shocking, everyone cheered when Spurs won.I felt like a protective mother wanting to tell them all to stop. 100mill price tag is always going to bring it I suppose and our jack has changed too his whole demeanour seems so different. I hope the choice he has made doesn’t come back to bite him.

Reactions: 6
Looks like that amarah girl from Mykonos (the girl who jack liked then unliked loads of old photos of on Instagram) is going to be lingering round like a bad smell 🥴 she just put this on her story, to me hinting she will be there? Didn’t even know she was from Manchester!! Probs hoping she can bump into our man
I’ll be at this too so I’m hoping he is there haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Angry Jack in the Man City game.. 🥵 Its at 0:47 - Just watch it all the way through, its of Jack anyways. He's angry but he's not THAT angry! Just needed more anger from him 🤣
Oh I bloody love him! Sexy piece of ass, thank you for finding that. Love the little spit at the end as well, makes my knees weak ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Jacks unarchived pics on his insta, quite a few new ones right at the bottom

Reactions: 1
I'm dying daily mail reading tattle again
View attachment 714973

The scrutiny has started. No way they would have posted this before the transfer, and I believe the £100m tag is going to end up being a nightmare for him.

Wonder what Sasha is thinking now... One thing is that girls are telling you on insta that your man cheats or at least tries, and she might have thought no one else knows. But now between the transfer and them being a 'public and official' couple will make it impossible for her to deny his antics.

Reactions: 6
The scrutiny has started. No way they would have posted this before the transfer, and I believe the £100m tag is going to end up being a nightmare for him.

Wonder what Sasha is thinking now... One thing is that girls are telling you on insta that your man cheats or at least tries, and she might have thought no one else knows. But now between the transfer and them being a 'public and official' couple will make it impossible for her to deny his antics.
Yeah she can't hide away from this now. If this 1 story is public that means all the others will be public now. And he clearly isn't going to change so there will always be something.

Sasha posting to insta that's she's at work. While her bf in the daily mail about liking other girls pics. 🤣🤣 I also liked gow the daily mail used she's his secret weapon still

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.