Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this works. I’m not sure it will.

I tried to put a spoiler ‘cover’ given the content on the photo but it didn’t work.
If anyone can tell me how to ‘spoiler’ photos that’d be great.
Has anyone got better eyes than me? Trying to zoom into the little mirrored light but can only make out them two on the bed? 👀😂

What have I become….. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
nearly time for a new thread guys...... suggestions below :D

- Jack Grealish - Swiping has given him a RSI, so why do we still want to dry hump his thighs?

RSI (repetitive strain injury lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone watched Sasha’s new vlog? Take a shot every time she mentions Manchester if you fancy a good time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It made me laugh when she kept hinting on about wanting a dyson air wrap but not wanting to spend the money on it because she can’t work it. Maybe Jack can buy it to apologise for his antics in the headlines today🤣 i reckon he’d get more use out of it anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It made me laugh when she kept hinting on about wanting a dyson air wrap but not wanting to spend the money on it because she can’t work it. Maybe Jack can buy it to apologise for his antics in the headlines today🤣 i reckon he’d get more use out of it anyway
She must be looking for a free one to promote like the influencers do!

Reactions: 3
she will be doing it so she can get one gifted, it’s how all the influencers do it 😂 proper beggy mitchell, what a tit vlog i’m sorry but she is SO bleeping boring 😴

She must be looking for a free one to promote like the influencers do!
Lol great minds think alike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I need to back away from this thread because i am getting the serious ick about Jack the lad.

Like "get the duck away from me " ick.

Reactions: 1
Ok I need to back away from this thread because i am getting the serious ick about Jack the lad.

Like "get the duck away from me " ick.
I know what you mean lol that “who the duck do you think you are” ick and then I see a photo or interview where he’s being cute and I’m back in *sighhhh*

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.