Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the Instagram user “grealish_rebecca” is 100% sasha 😭 they claim they got these pics from when sashas private account was public but according to some people her account has always been private 😂
Went to check, and she has made the account private. Probably was getting called out a lot. I'm sure both that one and the daily one are her.
It's quite sad when you really think about it. Having to act like that to increase her following and 'claim' Jack...

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but the Instagram user “grealish_rebecca” is 100% sasha 😭 they claim they got these pics from when sashas private account was public but according to some people her account has always been private 😂
I was saying this to some friends the other day. Its so obvious it's her as well like come on sasha use what brain you have.

And yeah I'm sure her private account has always been private.

Went to check, and she has made the account private. Probably was getting called out a lot. I'm sure both that one and the daily one are her.
It's quite sad when you really think about it. Having to act like to increase her following and 'claim' Jack...
Has she? I followed that account when I started to realise she was his gf to see what was posted but right away it was easy to tell it was her who was posting.

Reactions: 1
Why doesn't Jack have a braid. That was in the contract for tattle to agree for him to go to City.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At my parents this weekend, my Dad is a Spurs supporter, I'm saying nothing except "hi Jack" 😍

Reactions: 4
I’m fuming that I can’t watch it 😩😩

oofttt🥵🥵

D36C9070-427A-4ECE-8AA9-FAB818DBC7D1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t watch it either so I’m watching this instead.
1min34 seconds in ladies

Reactions: 6
They're constantly fouling Jack 🙄 but more close ups for us 😜
No change there then, standard game forJack getting fouled. Just a different kit this time 😂

I was saying this to some friends the other day. Its so obvious it's her as well like come on sasha use what brain you have.

And yeah I'm sure her private account has always been private.
Convinced that the “fan” account is her. Her private has always been private.

No change there then, standard game forJack getting fouled. Just a different kit this time 😂

Convinced that the “fan” account is her. Her private has always been private.
Yeah I'm sure that fan account it her as well. I mean it's pretty sad of her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.