Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something about Kyle Walker. I know he'd shag your mum and steal your car but.....there's something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There is something about Kyle Walker. I know he'd shag your mum and steal your car but.....there's something
Ewwwww no.

Not only would he shag your mum, he'd shag your sister and your nan (dead or not), steal your car and duck with your radio stations and leave tit in the footwell, he'd also cum first and leave you frustrated.

Nope! Get in that bin, Walker!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ewwwww no.

Not only would he shag your mum, he'd shag your sister and your nan (dead or not), steal your car and duck with your radio stations and leave tit in the footwell, he'd also cum first and leave you frustrated.

Nope! Get in that bin, Walker!
All true. Still would

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All true. Still would
You dirty girl 🤣🤣

God the way thread really don't like here lol. Thunking that we all believed that angelcake like come on it was clearly fake was just a bit of fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle Walker and Foden are big no no's. They give me the ick.
I am with you on that one. Kyle Walker has a very punchable face and someone had Foden down to a t when they said he look like he drops off weed at the park (or words to that effect).

Stones is definitely growing on me though😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am with you on that one. Kyle Walker has a very punchable face and someone had Foden down to a t when they said he look like he drops off weed at the park (or words to that effect).

Stones is definitely growing on me though😉
Foden looks like every bad lad at school. The sort of lad you'd see sticking his finger up at the camera as he was arriving at court the thousandth time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like the jumper, but the trousers are a no for me. Also, he has been wearing so many similar ones this past week and is giving me Mykonos vibes with the swimsuit he wore every day.

Tell us!! Was it a good one?

God I hope not! That would be so cringe. Imagine him not acknowledging her but having a 'couples' collection
Wonder if she is also behind those? 🤔
It was certainly an interesting one. I was working in my local tesco and he walked in with victor lindelof who plays for utd (wtf) and they kept coming up and asking where things were etc and like flirting and when they left the shop Jack slipped me a bit of paper with a message on it which said to get to the nearest train station ASAP and get the next train to london where he would meet me 😭 so I got the train and met him in the m&m shop because he said it was his favourite ever shop and wanted to buy me some, proceeded to spend £4000 on personalized m&m’s for me and my entire family 🤔 it ended with him taking me back to a hotel that overlooked the whole of london and bending me over the table while watching the boats on the thames and then taking me to go and watch Spurs play Brighton 😭 woke up slightly confused but buzzing at the same time hahaha 😂😂 I am now even more obsessed than I was

so happy for you 🖤 what did you eat before bed to cause this, may I ask?
Howling 😭 I had a galaxy caramel about an hour before bed so that could be the key 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was certainly an interesting one. I was working in my local tesco and he walked in with victor lindelof who plays for utd (wtf) and they kept coming up and asking where things were etc and like flirting and when they left the shop Jack slipped me a bit of paper with a message on it which said to get to the nearest train station ASAP and get the next train to london where he would meet me 😭 so I got the train and met him in the m&m shop because he said it was his favourite ever shop and wanted to buy me some, proceeded to spend £4000 on personalized m&m’s for me and my entire family 🤔 it ended with him taking me back to a hotel that overlooked the whole of london and bending me over the table while watching the boats on the thames and then taking me to go and watch Spurs play Brighton 😭 woke up slightly confused but buzzing at the same time hahaha 😂😂 I am now even more obsessed than I was

Howling 😭 I had a galaxy caramel about an hour before bed so that could be the key 🤍
🤣🤣🤣 at first I didn't realise you was talking about a dream 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 at first I didn't realise you was talking about a dream 🤣🤣🤣
i’m crying, not me being whisked from glasgow to london by JG who then proceeds to buy me m&m’s, duck me until i can’t walk and then take me to a football game 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i’m crying, not me being whisked from glasgow to london by JG who then proceeds to buy me m&m’s, duck me until i can’t walk and then take me to a football game 😭
I mean I can totally see that happend. That's why it do me a second to realise. Not sure about m&m coco pops so about right 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh MY LORD THAT IS AMAZING, the M&Ms 😭😭😭😭 perfect dream

Personalised, I can’t 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh MY LORD THAT IS AMAZING, the M&Ms 😭😭😭😭 perfect dream

Personalised, I can’t 😭
It was so bleeping random like why was lindelof involved 😭 it’s the fact that he was so determined to let me know that m&m’s were his fav sweets, I woke up and honestly had to take a few minutes and be like where the duck did that even come from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Foden looks like every bad lad at school. The sort of lad you'd see sticking his finger up at the camera as he was arriving at court the thousandth time.
What the duck is wrong with me, I’m starting to like Foden and I am definitely old enough to be his mother 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You dirty girl 🤣🤣

God the way thread really don't like here lol. Thunking that we all believed that angelcake like come on it was clearly fake was just a bit of fun
I know they hate us 😂 when really, if you think about it we are all the same 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah they do what we do and that gossip. They keep saying they have JG and this thread but they keep talking about him and look on here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Noone who uses tattle has the right to take the moral high ground I’m sorry 😂 I’m not really sure why some people on this site think they are above others when we are all literally just anonymous accounts 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.