Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on my LIFE i had the craziest & most realistic dream about JG last night and i have woke up legitimately sweating 😭 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he was out with little phill and Kyle last night. Of he keeps going out with them then there are definitely gonna be pics with girls and who knows what else. I'm totally here for it as well

Reactions: 6
Undertaker-1592813848.jpg

I've just been reminded of the time were Jack thought he could take the Undertaker.

I love you Jack, but Taker would snap you in half after you'd tit yourself.

Like to see Jack in tight spandex though.

Reactions: 2
So he was out with little phill and Kyle last night. Of he keeps going out with them then there are definitely gonna be pics with girls and who knows what else. I'm totally here for it as well
it was the team meal people like debryne ect was also there.

I used to go to Manchester all the time when I had more money lol, one of the best places in the UK for a night out. I’m planning on going back soon to try out a few bars I haven’t been to yet, which of course has absolutely nothing to do with Jack…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately for him Sasha was also in Manchester last night so he probably met up with her afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately for him Sasha was also in Manchester last night so he probably met up with her afterwards
Yeah she was out for a Boohoo meal - I won't be surprised if she gets some sort of clothing 'collection' with them now.

She's not going anywhere anytime soon. There also seems to be more fan accounts for her popping up on IG...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Like the jumper, but the trousers are a no for me. Also, he has been wearing so many similar ones this past week and is giving me Mykonos vibes with the swimsuit he wore every day.

on my LIFE i had the craziest & most realistic dream about JG last night and i have woke up legitimately sweating 😭 ffs
Tell us!! Was it a good one?

Yeah she was out for a Boohoo meal - I won't be surprised if she gets some sort of clothing 'collection' with them now.

She's not going anywhere anytime soon. There also seems to be more fan accounts for her popping up on IG...
God I hope not! That would be so cringe. Imagine him not acknowledging her but having a 'couples' collection
Wonder if she is also behind those? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God I hope not! That would be so cringe. Imagine him not acknowledging her but having a 'couples' collection
Wonder if she is also behind those? 🤔
I can just see it happening - her being mentioned in every article (even when she's not present) is definitely a PR push....'Secret weapon' not anymore.

To be fair the most random influencers seem to secure a collection these days :ROFLMAO: !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.