Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sticking my 2 pence in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can’t stand Kyle Walker he gives me mad Jason Turner footballers wives vibes. John stones looks soapy and Phil foden gives me the ick cause he kisses fish 🀒🀒 however I’ll forever be a thirsty witch for the pengest teacher in the school πŸ˜‚ also developing a slight obsession on mason mount 😍 he’s lip licking during the super cup made me feel some type of way πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Bloody hell, Jason Turner - what a throwback! He was my fave πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Plenty of lip licking action on the MM thread πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, Jason Turner - what a throwback! He was my fave πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Plenty of lip licking action on the MM thread πŸ˜‰
Jason Turner was my absolute fave. My teenage self was devastated when he was killed off.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I started the first MM thread I’m trying to catch up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just sticking my 2 pence in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can’t stand Kyle Walker he gives me mad Jason Turner footballers wives vibes. John stones looks soapy and Phil foden gives me the ick cause he kisses fish 🀒🀒 however I’ll forever be a thirsty witch for the pengest teacher in the school πŸ˜‚ also developing a slight obsession on mason mount 😍 he’s lip licking during the super cup made me feel some type of way πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Jason Turner vibes 🀣🀣🀣
What does soapy mean? I’ve not heard of this expression before?

Jason Turner was my absolute fave. My teenage self was devastated when he was killed off.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I started the first MM thread I’m trying to catch up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Same, traumatic! Wasn't even put off by him nobbing Kathy Beale and having a hermaphrodite baby! πŸ˜‚

mmmm,Id wash Jack alright........

..... in all his little places 😈

Reactions: 3
Same, traumatic! Wasn't even put off by him nobbing Kathy Beale and having a hermaphrodite baby! πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I actually forgot about that story line. Think I’m gonna have to go and find somewhere to watch it. I bloody loved all the drama. Tanya Turner was iconic!! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Werent Jason Turner the one who shot Conrad Gates?

Edit, No it werent. Twas Bruno.

Jack not knowing what an encyclopedia was still makes me chuckle.

What a sweet, sexy, little idiot he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.