Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noone who uses tattle has the right to take the moral high ground I’m sorry 😂 I’m not really sure why some people on this site think they are above others when we are all literally just anonymous accounts 😂
I read some of their comments and laughed. it's a bloody gossip thread FGS, of course people chat tit. The Angelcakes stuff was a fun few hours, I doubt anyone was taking it as gospel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read some of their comments and laughed. it's a bloody gossip thread FGS, of course people chat tit. The Angelcakes stuff was a fun few hours, I doubt anyone was taking it as gospel
Even if they were so what 😭 it’s not doing anyone any harm, I knew straight away it was bullshit that’s why I said always take things with a pinch of salt but if people believed it and it made them laugh then there’s no harm

Reactions: 5
Exactly I don't know anyone who really believe that. It was just so funny and it was use lot who was saying more stuff tha anglecake anyway.

Everyone bullshits to some degree on the internet.

That's why take everything anyone says with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 5
I know some of you hated this outfit but I loved this ...and I love when he wears a cap backwards 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All true. Still would
No, I really can't believe you are being serious right now! (Please, tell me is a joke!!)

It was certainly an interesting one. I was working in my local tesco and he walked in with victor lindelof who plays for utd (wtf) and they kept coming up and asking where things were etc and like flirting and when they left the shop Jack slipped me a bit of paper with a message on it which said to get to the nearest train station ASAP and get the next train to london where he would meet me 😭 so I got the train and met him in the m&m shop because he said it was his favourite ever shop and wanted to buy me some, proceeded to spend £4000 on personalized m&m’s for me and my entire family 🤔 it ended with him taking me back to a hotel that overlooked the whole of london and bending me over the table while watching the boats on the thames and then taking me to go and watch Spurs play Brighton 😭 woke up slightly confused but buzzing at the same time hahaha 😂😂 I am now even more obsessed than I was
🤣🤣 That was some dream, love the randomness of it all. The thing is I could see him spending £4000 on M&Ms

I know some of you hated this outfit but I loved this ...and I love when he wears a cap backwards 🥰

The clothes were nice, and he looks great in cream colours.... but the socks + sliders :sick:

I werent even looking at his feet.

There's no bigger turn off than socks and sliders/sandals.

Reactions: 1

Really fancy him like this (I know I hate myself for it too), even though the slides and socks are tragic. Look at how he’s picking his feet up to keep the sliders on 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
i’m crying, not me being whisked from glasgow to london by JG who then proceeds to buy me m&m’s, duck me until i can’t walk and then take me to a football game 😭
Oh my god do we have someone else in Glasgow on this thread

Reactions: 1
Just sticking my 2 pence in 😂😂 I can’t stand Kyle Walker he gives me mad Jason Turner footballers wives vibes. John stones looks soapy and Phil foden gives me the ick cause he kisses fish 🤢🤢 however I’ll forever be a thirsty witch for the pengest teacher in the school 😂 also developing a slight obsession on mason mount 😍 he’s lip licking during the super cup made me feel some type of way 🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.