Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love his hair dark. But also I find his blondeness when he’s wearing the yellow in this video v attractive for some reason:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He needs to get his arms out more.

I love his hairy arms and I just want to rub my cheek against his arm as its wrapped around me and we are watching netflix.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone out in Manchester tonight… Our Jack has just left the Ivy (hope he is behaving himself) 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Little Phil behind him like nobody’s bothered about him!
It’s only a matter of time before we start seeing photos with girls etc

Reactions: 1
I wonder if jack will be watching love island on catch up today and deciding which girl’s DM’s he wants to slide into after the heart rate challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s it I’ve gotta go up Manchester just so I can bump into him! 🤤🤤 it will only take me 1 hr 51 (car- ain’t got car though)…hmmm won’t take that long at all🤭😂
I'll pick you up on the way. Might take a while coming from Essex though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.