Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is thread is about Jack but I couldn’t help but share this. Jordan knows how to put them shorts up 🤣 - rather it be Jack but oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww he looked kind of shy coming out at the meet. Thought I'd started to get the ick but I think I ❤ him even more.

In other news. Jack grealish with no face hair, not the one. Mason mount with face absolutely not the one.
c65bb35ba5ba2afe6a4fc65ba3cb1138.jpg

Reactions: 5
Is that even Mason Mount??!! Looks so different!!!
When you said looks different did you mean looks a bit rat like. The hair. The moustache and beard. Really not a good look on him.

Reactions: 3
Thats hilarious!!!

He definitely has someone accessing his socials in terms of PR. You can usually tell because JG has a certain way of writing, not very well 🙈 some of his posts are perfectly written and you just know he didn't write those!!
You can spot some posts that he has written compared to his team as he always writes “thankyou“ rather than “thank you“ 😳

Reactions: 1
I hope Josh posts Jack content today.
Also what is the super cup 😂!?

Also also some Everton player slid in my dms last night, one of the first messages was that he has a girlfriend in another country 😂🤔 just total Jack vibes! Wish it was Jack tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Also also some Everton player slid in my dms last night, one of the first messages was that he has a girlfriend in another country 😂🤔 just total Jack vibes! Wish it was Jack tho.
look at you with a footballer in your dm’s!!

the super cup is the european version of the community shield. winner of the champions league plays the winner of the europa league

Reactions: 5

Omg anyone attractive ?!

The peaky blinders post Man City have put out is a PR disaster surely?
wanted to die of cringe when I saw that - they've been putting out such good content over the past week, was only a matter of time before they dropped the ball. not even the cringe aspect; peaky blinders are from small heath, which is where birmingham city are based. and one of their fans notoriously punched jack on the pitch?? and he played for their biggest rivals lmao what were city thinking man.

Reactions: 7
wanted to die of cringe when I saw that - they've been putting out such good content over the past week, was only a matter of time before they dropped the ball. not even the cringe aspect; peaky blinders are from small heath, which is where birmingham city are based. and one of their fans notoriously punched jack on the pitch?? and he played for their biggest rivals lmao what were city thinking man.
It’s cringing on a whole other level, Jack must be embarrassed that they have used him like that. Worse than something bcfc would do and has also really annoyed their fans.

Reactions: 3
It’s cringing on a whole other level, Jack must be embarrassed that they have used him like that. Worse than something bcfc would do and has also really annoyed their fans.
yeah plus the unveiling - you could tell he found that extremely uncomfortable. just an endless cringefest. hopefully the social media team learn from this mistake and stop pressing the JG agenda. sure when they sign kane they'll move on from plastering him all over their socials in badly photoshopped pics that are wayyyyyy off the mark.

should’ve stuck to just posting these 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
yeah plus the unveiling - you could tell he found that extremely uncomfortable. just an endless cringefest. hopefully the social media team learn from this mistake and stop pressing the JG agenda. sure when they sign kane they'll move on from plastering him all over their socials in badly photoshopped pics that are wayyyyyy off the mark.

should’ve stuck to just posting these 🤣
It's all a bit much now. He's there, it's done...let's crack on with it. The first couple of days but not now, I'm not sure he's really into all this kinda stuff. I'm hoping he's a little too down to earth. The pomp and ceremony can be done with now, it's all a bit much and will end up having the opposite effect.

Reactions: 1
It's all a bit much now. He's there, it's done...let's crack on with it. The first couple of days but not now, I'm not sure he's really into all this kinda stuff. I'm hoping he's a little too down to earth. The pomp and ceremony can be done with now, it's all a bit much and will end up having the opposite effect.
I feel they are making him look stupid and he is actually quite private. Be glad when the season starts now so they can crack on with normal stuff again

Reactions: 4
Josh Denzel is in Manchester saying he’s got something exciting football related dropping tomorrow with familiar faces….. please let it be some Jack content 😂🤞🏽
he's at hotel football sadly

I feel they are making him look stupid and he is actually quite private. Be glad when the season starts now so they can crack on with normal stuff again
I think it will start to cool off now - especially since he's already made his debut on the pitch and met some fans. i'd expect a bit of fuss next saturday for his first game at home, but think now they will focus purely on results. time for him to show why he is worth the price tag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.