Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel they are making him look stupid and he is actually quite private. Be glad when the season starts now so they can crack on with normal stuff again
He is like their new shiny toy at the moment and they are going to use him to gain maximum publicity for the club. I think if it got too much where it was affecting his game,his agent or Pep would tell them to put a stop to it

Reactions: 7
Stones reminds me of will ferrell I just can’t.

I’d have foden’s chavvy little mitts all over me in a heartbeat. I would never admit this to anyone in real life though. They just know that I think Jack is a good looking man.
This bleeping killed me 🤣
That’s the best thing about this thread. People admitting this stuff and in real life we would prob never share it.
I’d never let on about my Jack perving. In real life I acknowledge a wholesome appreciation of his boyish good looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s the best thing about this thread. People admitting this stuff and in real life we would prob never share it.
I’d never let on about my Jack perving. In real life I acknowledge a wholesome appreciation of his boyish good looks.
Same especially after supporting villa for so long I don’t want to be the cliche girl fan fancying the footballer.

Reactions: 1
the video made me howl - he's there to chat to the kids and he's more worried about ruining his new dior trainers :ROFLMAO:

when is jade1818 back, i’m missing her comments 😭
Not for a while. But soon haha she can't wait.

I know that made me giggle as well I ly care about his trainers

Reactions: 2
😂 you are my religion

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is like their new shiny toy at the moment and they are going to use him to gain maximum publicity for the club. I think if it got too much where it was affecting his game,his agent or Pep would tell them to put a stop to it
Gotta maximise shirt sales from thirsty women to help earn the fee back 🤣 (she says awaiting her new away kit any day now 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.