Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack and Pep for me! Thereβ€˜s something about his eyes and I have the feeling that rubbing my hands over his head would be very erotic 🀣 Thanks City Tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screen recorded it, slowed it down, paused it x28483 and I’d just like to congratulate his mum and dad cos for the love of bleeping god look at him. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
That first one 😍 (sorry who styles these things - or am I just old - as every single thing about this video that isn’t Jack is AWFUL)

Reactions: 3
There’s a shot of the back of his head in the video and I’m even attracted to that. Off to find my nearest rehab πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can see the change in him already, he is becoming β€œthe star” and I don’t like it.

Reactions: 5
Screen recorded it, slowed it down, paused it x28483 and I’d just like to congratulate his mum and dad cos for the love of bleeping god look at him. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
The suit and hoody is bleeping divine on him and yes, his mum and dad created a bleeping angelπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.