Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messi is gonna be number 30 for PSG. I'm glad he didn't get the number 10
I read earlier that usually number 30 is for goalkeepers but because he is who he is they made an exception and have allowed him to choose it.

Rumour has it Neymar offered to give up number 10 for Messi.
It seems like it's true I've seen it in a couple of sites. They say he has chosen 30 because he wore it in his early years at Barcelona.

Reactions: 2
You can see the change in him already, he is becoming “the star” and I don’t like it.
yeah i’m kinda hoping this whole craziness around him dies down a little. especially when the prem starts again this weekend. i hope he can stay focussed and play well this season.

Reactions: 1
Josh Denzel is in Manchester saying he’s got something exciting football related dropping tomorrow with familiar faces….. please let it be some Jack content 😂🤞🏽

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.