Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the video made me howl - he's there to chat to the kids and he's more worried about ruining his new dior trainers :ROFLMAO:
That!! I was thinking, who decides to wear new designer trainers to meet kids when it's almost certain that they are going to make him do some tricks for them! At least he is good with them! That's always nice to see 😍

And I wish they would stop with all the videos, and it was just photos that all of you could post here! Or videos by other sites (although I understand that they have to milk the move as much as possible) It's just...giving City views in all of their socials is making me feel like a traitor 😭😭

Reactions: 6
the video made me howl - he's there to chat to the kids and he's more worried about ruining his new dior trainers :ROFLMAO:

when is jade1818 back, i’m missing her comments 😭
I wondered where she was? Has she been deactivated?

What colour eyes has he got? I'd say hazel but they look dark blue in some pics I've seen - but they may have been coloured up

Reactions: 1
I hope Josh posts Jack content today.
Also what is the super cup 😂!?

Also also some Everton player slid in my dms last night, one of the first messages was that he has a girlfriend in another country 😂🤔 just total Jack vibes! Wish it was Jack tho.
Ask him if pickford eats arse please

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What colour eyes has he got? I'd say hazel but they look dark blue in some pics I've seen - but they may have been coloured up
honestly have no idea… i can’t bring myself to google ‘what colour are JG’s eyes’ when i’m still in denial about having a crush on him again after getting the ick. damn that city away kit!

Reactions: 2
Ask him if pickford eats arse please
Yes, this is exactly what you must do! - just realised you are 2 (possibly only 1 depending on who it is) steps from getting JG phone number ;-)

honestly have no idea… i can’t bring myself to google ‘what colour are JG’s eyes’ when i’m still in denial about having a crush on him again after getting the ick. damn that city away kit!
I'd say they are hazel/brown

Reactions: 5
Jack grealish we all want you
Your body & co**, we want to view
To get ' on board'
Your mighty big sword
And lie with you, until the Morning dew...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.