Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jack wanted to work with pep but hasn’t even followed the geezer on instagram 🤣 but can like and unlike love island gals pics 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Attention to the city tattler we would like to request nudes or either topless pictures for the following JACK GREALISH, JOHN STONES, PHIL FODEN. We would also like pictures from the changing room

Many thanks
Every women here.
Unpopular opinion....but I would only do Jack, maybe Stones if I had 4 or 5 drinks but no way I would touch Foden. I really don't understand all the hype about him.
Don't kill me for this 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Unpopular opinion....but I would only do Jack, maybe Stones if I had 4 or 5 drinks but no way I would touch Foden. I really don't understand all the hype about him.
Don't kill me for this 😅
I’ll let you off just cause it means more Phil for me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m howling at (ah whaaa) 😭😭😭😭

Do we think Jack manages all his socials or does he have someone commenting & posting for him as well?
I think someone else also had access. Not saying it’s not him liking pics of LI bird, but someone was def doing it for him when he was at the euros, so think there is duel control perhaps🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve got to hand it to City they’re really delivering the goods. My only concern (and it’s a big one) has been the lack of pulled up shorts.

Reactions: 7
Don't kill me for this 😅
Me too - Foden looks like some teenage boy hanging around the park on his bike dropping off weed & stuff to the older blokes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Me too - Foden looks like some teenage boy hanging around the park on his bike dropping off weed & stuff to the older blokes 😂
shoukd I be concerned that even picturing him doing this doesn’t give me the ick? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't kill me for this 😅
No I'm the same but my friend likes foden so had to include him.

I like stones because of how tall he is and I'm quite small so he can man handle me anytime. And we all know about jack

Reactions: 1
Don't kill me for this 😅
Stones reminds me of will ferrell I just can’t.

I’d have foden’s chavvy little mitts all over me in a heartbeat. I would never admit this to anyone in real life though. They just know that I think Jack is a good looking man.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Foden, no way. Especially after the Snapchat stuff he sent that girl on tik tok, cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
let’s be real, they’re all gross af when it comes to how they behave off the pitch. imo only grealish and stones are good looking, as in you would look twice at them even if they wasn’t footballers. foden just reminds me of the beggy yutes that linger around you in clubs trying to get your number.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't kill me for this 😅
I agree - Phil def doesn't do it for me either, I don't get it.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else hear JG say yesterday he felt like a kid going to school on his first day? And that’s what we were all saying on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is JG thread, but when he was at City I used to think Aguero was so good looking 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.