Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s in manny now; it’s always too cold for shorts 🀣
No excuse! Some players wear them!! He needs to show the goods to keep us happy (horny)

I like him in most of the clothes πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅.
Really?? I only liked the tracksuit and the 'suit'+ hoodie, but not going to lie... I have watched the video more times than it should be allowedπŸ˜…πŸ˜… .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No excuse! Some players wear them!! He needs to show the goods to keep us happy (horny)

Really?? I only liked the tracksuit and the 'suit'+ hoodie, but not going to lie... I have watched the video more times than it should be allowedπŸ˜…πŸ˜… .
Yeah other player wear shorts. He needs to start and give us what we deserve as out leader.

Haha same here think that might be why I like them now 🀣

That sexy af photo with Hendo just makes me think of that crazy fanfic story. I actually can’t hear his name any more without cringing so hard and thinking he’s dominating the whole England squad. I need some brain bleach! πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That sexy af photo with Hendo just makes me think of that crazy fanfic story. I actually can’t hear his name any more without cringing so hard and thinking he’s dominating the whole England squad. I need some brain bleach! πŸ₯΄
I mean we all know he should of been captain so why not be able to dominate the England team πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG that new video. He is such a chav. Looks like he should have a tag on. (still would though)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too about liking football again. I have started to become an encyclopedia (ah whaaa) of football knowledge. Was out today and could take part in a chat about Messi and his transfer😁
I’m howling at (ah whaaa) 😭😭😭😭

Do we think Jack manages all his socials or does he have someone commenting & posting for him as well?

Reactions: 2
I’m howling at (ah whaaa) 😭😭😭😭

Do we think Jack manages all his socials or does he have someone commenting & posting for him as well?
He will have a team that have access to his Twitter and Insta and post on his behalf.

Reactions: 3
We have a tattler at city
Thats hilarious!!!

He definitely has someone accessing his socials in terms of PR. You can usually tell because JG has a certain way of writing, not very well πŸ™ˆ some of his posts are perfectly written and you just know he didn't write those!!

Reactions: 14
Next min city will be posting
Jack
Phil
Ederson and
Ake

city social media tattler come on give us a sign πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Attention to the city tattler we would like to request nudes or either topless pictures for the following JACK GREALISH, JOHN STONES, PHIL FODEN. We would also like pictures from the changing room

Many thanks
Every women here.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.