Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let’s be honest hendo is the ultimate ride i don’t think anyone can go against me on that everything about him is just perfection
Jack’s body is total perfection and makes me thirsty as hell, but with Hendo you feel like you’d be shagging an actual man who would know a thing or two and would also be able to unblock a drain or put a shelf up. I’d still pick Jack though. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm still convinced it's a cricket ball.

Either that or hes been filling LOL! balls with coco pops in case he gets hungry.

Jack’s body is total perfection and makes me thirsty as hell, but with Hendo you feel like you’d be shagging an actual man who would know a thing or two and would also be able to unblock a drain or put a shelf up. I’d still pick Jack though. 🤣
Hendo is for life, Jack is for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so basically jack’s ridiculously fit and jordan’s a dilf. i don’t know who i’d pick if i had the choice i fancied jordan for longer but the jack obsesssion hit me like a truck i’d say like everyone else on this thread hahaha

Reactions: 3
The cousin is doing #ads for iconic now - think she almost smiled and looked human before. She's probably lovely, but seems u[tight and serious on her YT videos/insta stories

so basically jack’s ridiculously fit and jordan’s a dilf. i don’t know who i’d pick if i had the choice i fancied jordan for longer but the jack obsesssion hit me like a truck i’d say like everyone else on this thread hahaha
Jack all day, every day. I don't get Jordan, even when angry, not for me.

Reactions: 5
The cousin is doing #ads for iconic now - think she almost smiled and looked human before. She's probably lovely, but seems u[tight and serious on her YT videos/insta stories

I dont no why she wears so much make up the difference between her face and hairline 🤢

I am with you on that one. Kyle Walker has a very punchable face and someone had Foden down to a t when they said he look like he drops off weed at the park (or words to that effect).

Stones is definitely growing on me though😉
That was me 😂 definitely drops off little bags of weed to older boys on his bike at the park 😝 no thanks !

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Have you read the Hendo/Jack fanfic though? It’s terrible and hilarious, and I’m not quite sure why a homoerotic sub/dom Hendo would make him sexier, but somehow it does. I think I may need some kind of therapy.... I blame the lockdowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you read the Hendo/Jack fanfic though? It’s terrible and hilarious, and I’m not quite sure why a homoerotic sub/dom Hendo would make him sexier, but somehow it does. I think I may need some kind of therapy.... I blame the lockdowns.
I cant read that fic. The summary alone set off some weird feelings.

I cant read that fic. The summary alone set off some weird feelings.
I found it hilarious - I was crying with laughter through some of it. Jack doesn’t know what opera is and sings the Go Compare advert and fantasises about throwing a dart at Harry Maguire. It’s so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Footballers Wives was THE ONE - absolutely brilliant I don’t think much has changed in 15 years TBH!

Screenshot_20210729-234736_Instagram.jpg

Ohhh he does things to me he'll never understand 🤤😭
The backwards cap, the short shorts, the body you could grate a block of cheese on 🤌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm trying to write this public but covert finger bleeping scene as someone requestsed but I dont think I got the setting right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.