Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was me - tbh as long as there’s energetic fingering I think I’ll be OK 🖤
I was going get the chapter done tonight but I might have to think more.

Currently it stands that Cassie is sat on Jack's lap trying to play poker with the other guys and Jack gets naughty.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hendo is just a bleeping legend isn’t he man ❤ Not sure if there are any other Liverpool fans on this thread but the amount the guy has done for the club is unbelievable both on and off the pitch. Every time I think about him leaving and not being out skipper I could actually cry 😂

Still makes me scream that his & mo salah’s wives gave birth exactly 9 months after Liverpool beat Barca to reach the champs league final 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hendo is just a bleeping legend isn’t he man ❤ Not sure if there are any other Liverpool fans on this thread but the amount the guy has done for the club is unbelievable both on and off the pitch. Every time I think about him leaving and not being out skipper I could actually cry 😂

Still makes me scream that his & mo salah’s wives gave birth exactly 9 months after Liverpool beat Barca to reach the champs league final 😭😭
That's one way to celebrate a win.

Reactions: 1
I was going get the chapter done tonight but I might have to think more.

Currently it stands that Cassie is sat on Jack's lap trying to play poker with the other guys and Jack gets naughty.
My lord, that sounds perfect.

Reactions: 1

Not a Liverpool fan but I just really appreciate Hendo. You can just tell hers a good guy (this is usually where someone tells me he isn’t) and he always has good intentions. Makes him really attractive.

RE: his baby being born 9 months after the CL… His wife has got it right (get it girl) lol

Reactions: 3
I wanna know who does the braid for him! Does he sit between Sasha legs and she does it or does he know how to do it himself 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wanna know who does the braid for him! Does he sit between Sasha legs and she does it or does he know how to do it himself 🤔
He literally asked a stranger in a bar to braid his hair after the Euros.....of course he doesn't :ROFLMAO:

Must have been his cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I volunteer to be chief hair braider. Wonder what he’s like getting his hair done?

Reactions: 2
If I was that dental nurse I'd bleeping ride him so hard, there and then on that chair. Wouldn't be able to hold myself back

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.