Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2EB2D9C8-DA4A-4CFF-AE46-3548B88B9771.jpeg

Everyone in this thread tomorrow because Saturday night is the wild night fuelled by alcohol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just sticking my 2 pence in 😂😂 I can’t stand Kyle Walker he gives me mad Jason Turner footballers wives vibes. John stones looks soapy and Phil foden gives me the ick cause he kisses fish 🤢🤢 however I’ll forever be a thirsty witch for the pengest teacher in the school 😂 also developing a slight obsession on mason mount 😍 he’s lip licking during the super cup made me feel some type of way 🥵🥵
you have just perfectly described how i see these exact footballers hahahaha, no but john stones reminds me of my first crush in primary school and i recently saw him and i just associate the two together too much and kyle walker has never even once made me look twice at him and that’s me with mason i just never seemed to fancy him except i saw a tiktok the other day which made something flip and i’ve started developing a crush on him hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
you have just perfectly described how i see these exact footballers hahahaha, no but john stones reminds me of my first crush in primary school and i recently saw him and i just associate the two together too much and kyle walker has never even once made me look twice at him and that’s me with mason i just never seemed to fancy him except i saw a tiktok the other day which made something flip and i’ve started developing a crush on him hahahaha
there’s a whole other thread on Mason - you are not alone- we are with you 😉

I'm bucking the Mount trend and crush on Declan Rice.

He's far too young for me though.

Reactions: 1
Yes girl I’ll see you on the mount thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm bucking the Mount trend and crush on Declan Rice.

He's far too young for me though.
They’re all so young, it’s so depressing. I’ve got t shirts older than Declan Rice. I do have a soft spot for him though and his Haribo addiction. I could get involved in a Hendo thread, but really it’s all about our mighty sex cult leader Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re all so young, it’s so depressing. I’ve got t shirts older than Declan Rice. I do have a soft spot for him though and his Haribo addiction. I could get involved in a Hendo thread, but really it’s all about our mighty sex cult leader Jack.
If there's a Hendo thread, I'm there.

Depressingly, I could have given birth a few of the team. Some are not much older than my own child.

Reactions: 3
let’s be honest hendo is the ultimate ride i don’t think anyone can go against me on that everything about him is just perfection

Reactions: 8
If there's a Hendo thread, I'm there.

Depressingly, I could have given birth a few of the team. Some are not much older than my own child.
I hear you… I think Kyle Walker is the oldest and I am old enough to have given birth to him….just🤦🏼‍♀️

Thank christ I didn’t, I would have had to given him a good kick in the bollocks for his personality and general behaviour on more than one occasion!!

His face here🤣🤣 I know he must get pissed off with getting papped all the time now, but this just creases me! I think it’s because he reminds me of myself when people are getting on my tits🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.