Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel a bit sorry for him that he can't even go to the dentist without everyone wanting a piece of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cousin Sash might put a moving vlog up.

I’d sit on him🤤View attachment 712113
Oh look at them legs 🤤 he's just so beautiful, I'm speechless everytime I see his face 😍

😭😭 so sad. Its not far from me either and gosh I wish he would take me away to a dirty hotel and have his way with me 🤣
Where abouts are you?

Feel a bit sorry for him that he can't even go to the dentist without everyone wanting a piece of him.
He loves it really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

There’s a large part of me that wonders what kind of world we’re living in when (presumably) youngsters are making tiktoks admiring photos of a footballer’s appearance in court over charges of careless driving

But he does look fit in that coat. Maybe he should appear in court more often

• Haha
Reactions: 8

There’s a large part of me that wonders what kind of world we’re living in when (presumably) youngsters are making tiktoks admiring photos of a footballer’s appearance in court over charges of careless driving

But he does look fit in that coat. Maybe he should appear in court more often
He looks really good in a suit. Better than his Brian Harvey dressing up clothes

Reactions: 4
I’m annoyed that the cousin didn’t Vlog the euros/ their holiday 😔 that’s the content we wanna see girly, not underwear your not even trying on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m annoyed that the cousin didn’t Vlog the euros/ their holiday 😔 that’s the content we wanna see girly, not underwear your not even trying on!!!
Haha the content that people would like she won't show. I mean she don't even have to show jack in them but that would of been worth filming. I mean I bet she won't film her moving to Manchester

Reactions: 1
Cousin Sash might put a moving vlog up.

I’d sit on him🤤View attachment 712113
I just love how hairy his legs are 😩😂

She wasn’t going to lower whatever cred she has with the wags by vlogging, no chance.

Intrigued to see how the backgrounds change in the vlogs when they eventually move (if they haven’t already). I suspect she’ll do less vlogs and more sit down videos (at first), and I imagine if she has any brains that she will have pre-recorded content that she’ll space out for a couple of weeks.

Like she was quick to emphasise that the channel is her space so she most likely won’t be posting anything with him and/or about him. Can’t have the spotlight (the little she has) off her

Haha the content that people would like she won't show. I mean she don't even have to show jack in them but that would of been worth filming. I mean I bet she won't film her moving to Manchester
Exactly she doesn’t need to post jack we know he is there but she just gives nothing all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Last edited:
I have decided I don't like his feet. He has no arch and they look a bit troll like. I am willing to overlook this however.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm ok with the hairiness. it's the flat-footed thing that's a bit ick. He'll just have to keep his socks on
Judging by the tan lines around his ankles and the creamy white feet, I think he frequently keeps his socks on.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.