Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read something further up the post about them not paying anything towards the house? I thought they rented it?

Reactions: 3
Just read something further up the post about them not paying anything towards the house? I thought they rented it?
Nope. Louis' dad owns and pays for the house. I'm assuming it was something that was agreed when him and jen split but they don't pay a thing towards the house....

• Wow
Nope. Louis' dad owns and pays for the house. I'm assuming it was something that was agreed when him and jen split but they don't pay a thing towards the house....
Oh wow, never knew. So that must save them about £1k a month in rent?

So that’s why they can’t move, then they’d have to start paying.

Reactions: 5
Yet they still play the ‘woe is me’ act and say they have no money lol

Reactions: 4
Al has said before he owns nothing in the house. I thought they rented until they started knocking down the walls. Then jen mentioned that she and Louis had lived there before she met al and he moved in. They plead poverty but they must have next to hardly any outgoings. I'm assuming that louis goes to a fee paying school as well. Which is another reason I cant stick them because they play hard done by but they seem to be living comfortably with no real regular income. It's all false.

Reactions: 6
I love the fact he sent people over here with his stories yesterday. Playing the victim ended up causing his sheep to flee!

• Haha
‘Answered them happily’ apart from the questions about cheating and leaving your newborn so you can be with Jen

Al has said before he owns nothing in the house. I thought they rented until they started knocking down the walls. Then jen mentioned that she and Louis had lived there before she met al and he moved in. They plead poverty but they must have next to hardly any outgoings. I'm assuming that louis goes to a fee paying school as well. Which is another reason I cant stick them because they play hard done by but they seem to be living comfortably with no real regular income. It's all false.
No wonder he has no f**king respect for the place then. The absolute mess he leaves in the bedroom

How can this be excused it blatantly deceives everyone reading it-

They also fooled thousands of followers into following the dadsnet which they then changed to their account - I didn’t know this!
Exactly, they basically turned their business Instagram into a personal family one, most likely to gain freebies due to the level of followers