Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s wrong he has posted that text. Surly that was a message isla meant for him.... not for random people to see 🙄

Reactions: 8
Is it only me that wouldn't put it past them to have sharpied over that photo themselves...

Reactions: 3
Guys were going to have to start coming up with new thread titles!
Definitely needs to include something about the cheating and lies. Any ideas??

Guys were going to have to start coming up with new thread titles!
Definitely needs to include something about the cheating and lies. Any ideas??
Agreed. Without a rhyme too so that it comes across as serious. I feel strongly they should not advise others.

Not being funny, but they have no extra room for isla and teddy still sleeps in their bed so how are they going to cope with another baby? Fair enough it's what they want but I dont think it will help any of the 'problems' they already have. Just makes me think isla will get sidelined even more.

Reactions: 6
I really think they should just stop & focus on what they have & I don’t mean that in a nasty way. I’m genuinely sorry for their precious losses but From a financial point of view can they really afford to raise a 4th child? From a house point of view from what they have said in the past re adoption/fostering they don’t even have the proper space for the kids they already have. If they had a 4th child where does that put Isla when she comes for sleepovers? As kids get older they become so much more expensive. It’s nice to think all they need is love but they need so much more than that. Do they plan on getting real jobs?
We stopped at 2 because we know any more than that would put us under a bit of pressure & we’d have to tighten our belts as they get older & their needs become more expensive & that’s with a good income here.

Reactions: 9
I kind of thought that the reason they didn’t do IVF is because she could get pregnant, but the pregnancy usually ended in miscarriage, so they said there would be a lower success rate? Although I know now she has stopped getting pregnant completely.

Isn't her issue miscarrying rather than actually falling pregnant? ivf surely isn't going to help that?
Also.....they won't be getting a loan for the full amount because that's clearly leading the way for a beggy gofund me.

I kind of thought that the reason they didn’t do IVF is because she could get pregnant, but the pregnancy usually ended in miscarriage, so they said there would be a lower success rate? Although I know now she has stopped getting pregnant completely.
Lol we posted at the same time saying the same thing. I did think the same.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure, like I said before, I don’t the area so I was just guesstimating
Sorry I didn’t mean to sound like I was being rude! I was just showing just how much money they save by paying no rent, yet continue to complain about being hard done by. I know people who live near them who cripple themselves with the rent and all of other life’s expenses but don’t post woe is me on the Internet! Apologies again x

Reactions: 1