Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Father of two ..... hmmmmmm .... he never corrected them!!! He wonders why people are asking questions.... Al you lied through your teeth for years!!!! Hands on dad..... with Ted yes maybe but not his daughter.... he didn’t have her for the night till she was 5!!!! He says he will protect his children from things written online......that is an interview he no doubt got paid for and easy to find online.... Isla can find that one day. Disgraceful

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Does Al have much to do with the Dadsnet now? I feel like he’s handed over the reigns.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200825-084617_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200825-084802_Samsung Internet.jpg

Your right Al, you never eluded to being a first time dad with Ted did you......

Screenshot_20200825-085543_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Yes yes yes exactly that! He now claims he never said his first kid only ‘our’ first child (Though generally I take things at face value and assume he means also his) but at the time he definitely made it sound like he’d just become a dad.

I would totally understand an ex not wanting their kid involved in this new online thing so if he’d mentioned why she wasn’t shown it wouldn’t have been such a surprise/shock. I think the first time it was mentioned was a pic of ted in a headband saying ‘when you match your sister’ or something and everyone was like ‘wtf?’ And then he said her mum doesn’t want her online. Fair enough but to not even mention that he wasn’t a first time dad for at least a year is mental

Reactions: 7
This makes me laugh...... I remember his Xwife having to drop her baby to jens house for contact (as demanded by Al) always putting Islas needs first!!!!! He is delusional!!!
Yuck. What a vile, disgusting, selfish pair they are. What mother would do that to another new mother. Disgraceful, Jen.

Long time follower, first time comment... like others, I was duped into believing Al was a first time father. Then one day, there was a picture of his two children, with a tag of something like “finally together!” Or “I’m allowed to do the school pick up for the first time, ever!” There had never been a mention of him being a father already. So comments were asking who Isla was and he was just casually responding with “my daughter”. As if she’s that dress we all have and respond with: “what, this old thing?! I’ve had it ages”, after a compliment.

Hasn’t he also got a teddy/daddy bear tattoo? Not one of Isla? If he has, then he may have kept that private.

He’s claiming people are obsessed. No. They’re invested in him and his family, as per the whole “influencer” nonsense. He’s shared *every* little ounce of his family’s life and journey. Including those heartbreaking (genuinely) miscarriages. Not to mention his first claim to fame of sharing the photo of Teddy shitting on him during that photo shoot. He’d have received a fair ££ out of commission for sending that out. He’s worked hard on his PR and received a lot of coverage, particular in his early days. I thought the “dads don’t babysit” and the like were excellent messages. But while they’re showing how tit it is for families with disabled children to go to the parks, they’re not exactly doing their own thing like they used to. Even last Christmas their followers bought the gifts for the old folks’ Christmas party. It’s lost the USP of a support network, which many used. Which is a shame.

However, he could have been transparent from the beginning. “Oh hey, I have a daughter from a previous marriage. Things are tough right now so I can’t say a lot, but hopefully you can meet her soon.” Instead, there’s nothing, then there’s something, then they’re frightened for their safety, then he shares photos of Isla outside shops and street names where you can if so inclined to, FIND OUT WHERE THEY LIVE!!, go back to sharing everything about bleaching shopping, to then setting the account to private and deleting photos, then going public again (yep, because that’s the only way you get freebies) claiming the so called trolls didn’t bother stopping the nastiness, to finally, going abroad all of a sudden. No transparency. No honesty (saying: I made a mistake ten years ago isn’t being honest and is insulting to Isla) and no ownership of potentially fooling people in the early days.

They really don’t like people disagreeing with them. If people genuinely have been sending horrible messages to Louis, then that’s completely out of order. He’s a child. That said, I personally believe he shouldn’t have a public profile that they keep linking him to. But that’s a debate for another day.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From memory, I assumed he had had a bad experience of Fatherhood in a previous relationship. Hence the Dads Network. I followed the DN about the time he started highlighting Jen (I think she had her own account). Then they started sharing the DN account and something about the neediness made me feel they shouldn't be involved in supporting others. Their cheating past has obviously forced a negative co-dependency. No one in a committed, loving relationship needs to post about their partner. Like a lot of other large family accounts, they are all "for the gram" and I genuinely couldn't care less what goes on behind closed doors because they are frauds. Isla is better off out of it and I think her Mother knows this. As I mentioned before, they have had a very lucky escape.

Reactions: 8
Long time follower, first time comment... like others, I was duped into believing Al was a first time father. Then one day, there was a picture of his two children, with a tag of something like “finally together!” Or “I’m allowed to do the school pick up for the first time, ever!” There had never been a mention of him being a father already. So comments were asking who Isla was and he was just casually responding with “my daughter”. As if she’s that dress we all have and respond with: “what, this old thing?! I’ve had it ages”, after a compliment.

Hasn’t he also got a teddy/daddy bear tattoo? Not one of Isla? If he has, then he may have kept that private.

He’s claiming people are obsessed. No. They’re invested in him and his family, as per the whole “influencer” nonsense. He’s shared *every* little ounce of his family’s life and journey. Including those heartbreaking (genuinely) miscarriages. Not to mention his first claim to fame of sharing the photo of Teddy shitting on him during that photo shoot. He’d have received a fair ££ out of commission for sending that out. He’s worked hard on his PR and received a lot of coverage, particular in his early days. I thought the “dads don’t babysit” and the like were excellent messages. But while they’re showing how tit it is for families with disabled children to go to the parks, they’re not exactly doing their own thing like they used to. Even last Christmas their followers bought the gifts for the old folks’ Christmas party. It’s lost the USP of a support network, which many used. Which is a shame.

However, he could have been transparent from the beginning. “Oh hey, I have a daughter from a previous marriage. Things are tough right now so I can’t say a lot, but hopefully you can meet her soon.” Instead, there’s nothing, then there’s something, then they’re frightened for their safety, then he shares photos of Isla outside shops and street names where you can if so inclined to, FIND OUT WHERE THEY LIVE!!, go back to sharing everything about bleaching shopping, to then setting the account to private and deleting photos, then going public again (yep, because that’s the only way you get freebies) claiming the so called trolls didn’t bother stopping the nastiness, to finally, going abroad all of a sudden. No transparency. No honesty (saying: I made a mistake ten years ago isn’t being honest and is insulting to Isla) and no ownership of potentially fooling people in the early days.

They really don’t like people disagreeing with them. If people genuinely have been sending horrible messages to Louis, then that’s completely out of order. He’s a child. That said, I personally believe he shouldn’t have a public profile that they keep linking him to. But that’s a debate for another day.

Absolutely spot on!!
He deliberately posted pictures in lockdown showing his ex wife's car and like u say a shop which would give away where his daughter lives. Imagine if someone did that to him. Like someone else said earlier imagine if someone stopped Ted being allowed his blanky.... they wouldn't let that happen. He has never put the needs of his daughter first.

• Wow

You've summed that up wonderfully. I'm sorry you were fooled into his lies too, but I'm glad people are starting to see his true colours. I bet al is fuming that people are starting to question him and his disgusting behaviour!

Reactions: 5
They're being thankfully very quiet on stories, and no matter which way they try and lie, we all know why that is.
They'll come back with woe is us, or ads. And this will never end. Liars the pair of them

Even with proof he will never admit to anything or acknowledge his vile behaviour. That article is absolutely heartbreaking to read knowing he had a daughter. I'm sure though he will make out like he wanted to mention her but wasnt allowed. Load of bull. He goes on about the kids reading hurtful things from here but if isla was ever to read that in the future she would be devastated. Hes the one who has done the most damage.

They're being thankfully very quiet on stories, and no matter which way they try and lie, we all know why that is.
They'll come back with woe is us, or ads. And this will never end. Liars the pair of them

Oh absolutely. Instagram validates their rhetoric - and lies - they are attempting to re-write their past choices and create a different story. BUT that is all it is - a story. Cheats and liars often turn to religion, or use it as a shield.

Reactions: 2
I know everyone is different but when I split up and my ex was being a dick about the kids, I was beside myself and calling solicitors, charities, GP, basically anyone I could and applying for a court order. I wasn’t interested in dating let alone having another kid before I got access to my kids.

Reactions: 6
I know everyone is different but when I split up and my ex was being a dick about the kids, I was beside myself and calling solicitors, charities, GP, basically anyone I could and applying for a court order. I wasn’t interested in dating let alone having another kid before I got access to my kids.
But his ex wasn’t being a dick- he was. She never ever stopped him from seeing his daughter

I doubt they will do a woe is me post regarding the comments on that post as they won’t want to draw attention to it- as it’s such an old post it won’t show on their followers feeds so nobody will see it now anyway unless they directly go to it - disgusting cheating pair of scumbags

• Angry
Reactions: 6