Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pmsl do a round up of all questions.
You're on the site Alistair!!!!! Make a list. And answer them all in one go.
And let's just be clear, you can be as woe is me, as sympathy desperate and as adamant you've answered all questions as you're currently being.
This page isn't going anywhere. Not until you admit properly.
Yes....stop threatening with showing the proof that we're all wrong.....and do it.
But you won't. Because there's no proof that says you WEREN'T having an affair. Or that you weren't seeing your daughter at the beginning of the year because the police got called.
Vile.

Reactions: 4
Hi Al. Did you refuse to let your young daughter bring her cuddly Teddy / comforter to your house???

Did you forget to pick your daughter up from school one day?

Since you’re reading here - just admit you had an affair (as in very clearly, not just ‘you don’t know what you would do in that situation’ and I’ll happily shut up. Ok maybe also admit that you were misleading when you started dad network

Reactions: 3
How many times has Isla been left staring at a phone waiting for you to facetime and oopps you don't call at the scheduled time?

Also just to be clear. The video Islas mum made was for her friends and family. She luckily had a lot of people who cared about her and the easiest way to say thanks to those who helped buy nappies, meals etc was to put it together in the way she did. It wasn't sent by Islas mum to anyone other than friends and family.

They wouldn't be saying that if it was their family or friend that had been betrayed. Of course, I'd be happy to tell my husband to get advice from s serial adulterer who thinks it's perfectly ok to cheat on a pregnany woman and abandon his newborn 🙄 too many people nowadays just think YOLO and to hell with the consequences. No respect or morals any more. Even aside from that, the way he has played out his "battle" with islas mum is scandalous. Should have been private but no he couldn't help himself. They have publically vilified her to thousands of people who aren't aware of all the facts. That is so so wrong.

You have some serious issues if you think its normal to let your daughter cry her eyes out because you don't want her to bring her home comforter.

Who the hell is she meant to have sold her story to?😳 the only time hannahs voice was heard was when we started talking about it all on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who the hell is she meant to have sold her story to?😳 the only time hannahs voice was heard was when we started talking about it all on this thread!
Yep she has never put anything online for the general public to view. Not like he has. His answers are all utter 💩.

Reactions: 2
And he’s replying to some but still not replying to the main issue - just say ‘yes I had an affair’

Trying to make out Sophie is the bad one now.
Gaslighting at its finest al.

Such a vile, narcissistic, creepy cheat. I'm literally cringing at his responses. Especially when he asked for questions.

I'm sure saint jen is in his ear *mention the old people I help*.
Let's not even get started on the fact that they won't move house so they can adopt or give his part time daughter her own bed because jen doesn't pay tit towards it.

If you can sleep at night guys then crack on.

He's losing it.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The slagging of islas mum on instagram was what changed my mind completely with regards to them. I was a big supporter up to that point. So he had a choice, keep it private and act decently but he appears to not be able to control his inner man child so had to go in for the kill. I dont doubt he did that to build on his hard done by dad image. That coupled with the manner of the end of the marraige are the two main sticking points for me.

They overstate everything else in their lives because they are desperate not to reveal their true selves. Jen is just as bad, shes gone along with the whole thing. If tables were turned and louis was being treated as isla is she would be going bat tit and we would all hear about it. Shes got her image to maintain too but for me as she was the mother of a young son, she should have showed some respect to herself, louis and islas mum by handling herself in a decent way. Hes obviously incapable of keeping himself under control but through it all I would have thought jen could have set a better example.

How many of their insta friends would genuinely condone how they behaved in the past? I'd say not many, but you need to keep that follow train going for the gram eh guys?

Reactions: 5
As far as I am aware (correct me if I am wrong) His ex has NEVER ever slagged him off online or posted her side of the story. He is lying - again

Reactions: 6
Just had a look at the comments? Is he for real flat out denying he shared intimate details about the 'issues' with islas mum?? Hes bare faced lying! I clearly remember screenshots of texts, WhatsApp and messages. Redacted, edited to make YOU look like a victim. I remember jen posting about how nasty isla was to her but she had to understand because it was implied jen was spoken about in negative terms by islas mum. I remember reading about you guys finally getting the kids asleep in the same house after 5 years. At last! You said. As if it was a long desperate struggle. I remember because I felt sorry for you, I believed it. You're a liar. If you can lie about something as blatant as this then there is no help for you. Step away from social media, get a job at asda and take it on the chin by stepping into real life. At the minute you sound manic, desperately trying not to combust as you try and salvage your image. Sadly most people will believe your guff but keeping up the charade is hard.but I can totally see why jen has anxiety. You are do worried about your kids? Well stop posting on insta and go and have a quiet life with the. Instead of desperately trying to redeem yourself and validate your characters through likes on an app.

Reactions: 7