Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 6 - please just state in plain language ‘yes I cheated’
Hahahha.
Honestly he loves the attention doesnt he. 150 comments and he's still responding. No ones even asked him anything. But he's proper enjoying it all.

And for reference AL.

1. You are a parent. Parent your kids. Letting your daughter sleep on the floor isn't OK.
2. Not irrelevant when you're pretending youre a real couple with real bills and real money issues when you don't pay to actually live somewhere.
3. You're never going to be able because you don't earn enough. Hence the desperate need for constantly begging for freebies. You will never adopt.
4. Feel free to share them on your stories. However, just like the anonymous accounts you keep touting as trolls, they're not real are they. I wouldn't be shocked if you or your mates set them up for attention.
5. As per number 4.

You know why this thread has all gone on so long? Or why there are so many comments on your page?
Because you've never come out and said the truth. Its manipulation at its finest, and not one of us buys it.
You think we're all desperate boring people trolling you, but actually you'll find most of us are decent family orientated honest people, who have got involved in these conversations because quite frankly your lies, your cheating, your vileness cannot be ignored.
Each of us have actually had some of these things happen to us. And the way you deal with life is how you're then perceived by others. If you choose to do that publicly and then deceive others, this is the fallout. You most certainly cannot have it your way only.

Reactions: 8
Will he stop before his head explodes is another question? 🤣 best thing I've witnessed in months. Cant believe hes coming over all mr morals in regards to isla when he is the one who started the whole thing in the first place by drip feeding his followers his side of things. Absolute melt. Self serving ego maniac. Their whole image and backstory is based on lies, pleading poverty when they live rent free. I dont understand how people dont question them more about that..how do they think they afford that house when they both sit on an app all day? 🤣🤣🙈 what a joke.

Can see why they deleted all the posts with his daughter in them, so he can deny that he was ever so disgusting about his ex on them. Because he was and him now playing the victim and innocent beggars belief. He treats his followers as if they are stupid - very very manipulative
Forward planning. He knew the day would come when he was called out.

You might have deleted the evidence but I remember them all. So do others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Aaaaaaaand HERE it is. The sympathy attempt. Louis is now on the phone to his mother.....maybe you should've never started all the lying in the first place.
None of us wanna see innocent children involved but that's all on you two

Reactions: 5
Aaaaaaaand HERE it is. The sympathy attempt. Louis is now on the phone to his mother.....maybe you should've never started all the lying in the first place.
None of us wanna see innocent children involved but that's all on you two
It's all lies. They dont care. If they did they wouldn't plaster their lives on the internet. Hes gaslighting like a champ. Well done Al. It's a shame I didnt screenshot any of your posts when it was implied islas mum was causing you problems, not the story compilation of texts. There was one where someone was being accused of standing at a door screaming like a psychopath, am I right? It was a text to you or jen, imied to be from islas mum. You in turn told your followers that you would expect anyone to hammer on the door and shout if they didnt know where their child was. Implying that islas family were taking her away without your knowledge. I remember alright. But we dont know the other side of the story do we? So it's just your narrative. If you cant tell both sides then dont tell at all. I can understand if islas mum wants to keep those things quiet, it's the way it should be. You in turn however turned it into a circus. How sad.

Reactions: 4
Funny how he can respond to all of mine and others questions and mentions on here but not gonna be able to come back against my comment above. Its just too much truth to lie your way out of isnt it al

And I’ll leave a comment yet again saying - I personally will stop commenting in this thread if he will just say ‘yes I cheated’

He is vile!!!! Story or a loving father...... absolute rubbish!!!!!!!!!!! Do not believe a word of it!!!! Still trying to make his x look bad. The fact is he does the minimum!!!!
Al.... when Isla started nursery and school were you there? Did you call to see how she got on??? No you didn’t give a crap!!! Imagine someone taking away Teddy’s manky blanky...... I remember a post where you were out hunting for it. You did that to isla you did not allow her to bring her comforter that she had since a baby. That is cruel and heartless.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'll still comment here until he shuts his gob and stops his lies, which will never happen. He cant help himself. Denying his bad behaviour towards his ex when he knows fine well what hes posted on his PUBLIC profile. He planted a seed, inferred and shared private conversations to 30k people. He deserves nothing but contempt.

I'll still comment here until he shuts his gob and stops his lies, which will never happen. He cant help himself. Denying his bad behaviour towards his ex when he knows fine well what hes posted on his PUBLIC profile. He planted a seed, inferred and shared private conversations to 30k people. He deserves nothing but contempt.
Fair play to Sophie she did well to remain calm with him he kept trying to get her to bite he couldn’t just leave it could he - he’s awful I can only imagine what he behaves like in private

Karma.
Karma. At its finest.

I cannot simply CANNOT believe I was sucked into there happy lifestyle not knowing the backstory.

As much as I don’t want to take the piss about miscarriages because I am absolutely not that way inclined. Surely karma is playing them for there nastiness in the past.

Poor Isla.

And today, although those comments will maybe just sit there, he will go about his new day as self assured that he's doing the right things in life and create posts and stories that have no relevance to that entire thread of comments. Vile.

And still didn’t answer the one question we want answering. And funnily enough didn’t deny taking her clothes off, her sleeping on the floor, taking her toys away. Didn’t really confirm but didn’t deny. Said ‘well yes I gave her her own things at my house.’ So yes... he took her things away

And still didn’t answer the one question we want answering. And funnily enough didn’t deny taking her clothes off, her sleeping on the floor, taking her toys away. Didn’t really confirm but didn’t deny. Said ‘well yes I gave her her own things at my house.’ So yes... he took her things away
He's responded to you now lol. Isnt it funny how he professes to be able to answer all questions but picks and chooses the ones that he fancies. Haha the irony as that's how he got with jen.....

Fair play to Sophie she did well to remain calm with him he kept trying to get her to bite he couldn’t just leave it could he - he’s awful I can only imagine what he behaves like in private
I agree. Honestly you have no idea how awful his behaviour is!!!!! I also don’t know why he keeps saying he was denied contact .... quite the opposite.... I think dropping your precious baby to the man who has treated you like crap and with no respect and not only that but to the house of the woman he shacked up with and had been having an affair.... she’s deserves a medal!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
He makes me howl with laughter.

Who is hurting innocent children here?? Stop gaslighting you buffoon 🤣🤣🙈 your children, except one, are not of age to on insta so should not know any of this. You are the one who posted private information on your feed about things that were going on. You posted about isla and in every post was a passive aggressive dig at her mother. You were smart enough (sorry your PR was smart enough) to delete them so there is no evidence of any of it but those of us who followed you for a long time know fine well what was said.

If you were honestly that bothered about your kids you would not plaster their lives all over SM. If you genuinely cared you would have conducted yourself with some decorum and respect at the very beginning. Listen, I honestly dont care who you sleep with, why you divorced, religion or anything. All that bothers me is that two grown adults with children did the most incredibly vile thing to someone and yet have the audacity to say it out like you are the victim. Even if it's true what you say about contact etc you shed have never have put it on your public profile. But you did it to paint the picture of the hard done by dad, playing on the struggles that alot of guys genuinely go through. You manipulated your story to promote yourself online to make money because I'm guessing there wax no other way to carry on working in your profession in a small town where probably most know what you did. There is a reason that your friends dumped you when you took up with Jen. Again, something you alluded to but never explained. Drip feeding information but never quite explaining yourself fully. Then you wonder why people care? Because they feel they have been tricked.

• Heart
He's responded to you now lol. Isnt it funny how he professes to be able to answer all questions but picks and chooses the ones that he fancies. Haha the irony as that's how he got with jen.....
Still hasn’t said the one thing that would make 90% of us disappear. Obviously loves the attention

• Heart
I love how he is raging at us all when he's the one who said he'd answer any questions! The fact is al is a control freak and he is losing his grip on the control he has had for years right now. I just want to say well done to Sophie and the other lady who stood their ground all last night and did not give up getting their point across even tho he refused to give a straight answer about the affair! I was getting annoyed just reading it so I cant imagine how Sophie kept herself together and carried on the way she did.
My mind is just 🤯🤯🤯 thinking about him saying were hurting his children and we have no right bringing his past up, when we wouldn't know anything if it wasn't for him. If it wasn't for al plastering his whole life online nobody would know anything about him. And if it wasn't for him making the occasional comment and sly post about islas mum and contact issues then we would have never been curious to the situation. If he just posted when isla was with him and explained she was from a previous relationship, and not mention anything about contact or her mum, we wouldn't have paid any attention!
But it was him dripping poison into our ears about it all that made us wonder. So if he's looking to blame anyone for all this, he doesnt have to look far!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In complete seriousness.....i do honestly think he has some serious mental health issues.....