Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheating Al said he wasn’t aloud to see Isla in January, does anyone know why?
I’m not sure It’s ok to discuss here but Islas mum had to call the police and Al was asked to leave.
Cheating Al said he wasn’t aloud to see Isla in January, does anyone know why?
its not appropriate to discuss here but Islas mum had to call the police and the police asked Al to leave. (Not the first time!)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure It’s ok to discuss here but Islas mum had to call the police and Al was asked to leave.

its not appropriate to discuss here but Islas mum had to call the police and the police asked Al to leave. (Not the first time!)
Sorry I didn’t realise, I thought it was just Al
being dramatic x

Reactions: 2
FACT- Al and his Xwife were in couple therapy because of his first affair. She had no idea he was planning divorce or leaving untill the day he left when Isla was 5 weeks old. He had a secret affair and chose Jen. Lies lies lies!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m still struggling with the time line of them meeting 😂 so Isla is 8 and cheating Al and home wrecker Jens seventh anniversary is soon. So they met, proposed and married with in a year?
They did rush things when they got together I think. Hes already cocked up his timeline when he did his 7 years ago best friends post 🤢 load of rubbish al, even a blind man can see you were smooching around with jen while still married and with a baby weeks away from birth. They were knocking about for ages before he will ever admit.

Said it before, not got an issue with divorce or separation BUT sljnking off with your co worker, taking her out in your local area, buying her gifts and then actually walking out on a newborn child is low.. the lowest and they know it.

Maybe he was religious (did he not have an affair with someone at a youth group before jen?) And maybe he fell out of the ways of religious life but even an atheist knows its wrong to conduct yourself in the way they did. Jen is just as bad, she gives it the big one with her women support women blah blah. Yet was quite happy to let a married man walk out on his pregnant wife and jump in to her bed. She could have put the brakes on, she was single, she was older but shes just as self obsessed as him. The reason they make up these stories is because there is no logical, compassionate or sensible excuse for their behaviour.

Their friends bailed on them for a reason. Ted cant go to the local school for a reason. Hes got a nerve to spout what he does but I genuinely think it is out of deep shame. Not for his wife or even for his daughter but for what it will do for his precious image.

I’m still struggling with the time line of them meeting 😂 so Isla is 8 and cheating Al and home wrecker Jens seventh anniversary is soon. So they met, proposed and married with in a year?
It’s a joke...... he was having an affair when his wife was pregnant.... walked out when she was 5 weeks. Jen and Al married a year later when divorce came through.... I think it was the same week!!!!!!

Reactions: 1

I'm sure part of a text exchange related to this was screenshot and put on his stories. His side of course but it was what first made me question them.

It’s a joke...... he was having an affair when his wife was pregnant.... walked out when she was 5 weeks. Jen and Al married a year later when divorce came through.... I think it was the same week!!!!!!
Yes it was in the same week and Isla wasn't invited to the wedding...

• Sad
So he’s basically admitted it without admitting it. ‘You don’t know what you would do in the same situation.’ Going round in circles instead of saying, you know what, yeah I wasn’t happy, had an affair and left, I know now it wasn’t the right way to do things but I wasn’t in a good place and we’re now moving on etc.

I find it so odd that Al talks about winning the “custody battle” which is totally un true!!! Messy court case????? There was not a battle just purely Islas mum wanting stability for her daughter who was constantly being let down. Sadly even with a court order in place Al (dad of the year) chose not to take up a very large proportion of his allocated time due to ‘work commitments’ 🙄 - which is odd given he is a wfh parent blogger!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I find it so odd that Al talks about winning the “custody battle” which is totally un true!!! Messy court case????? There was not a battle just purely Islas mum wanting stability for her daughter who was constantly being let down. Sadly even with a court order in place Al (dad of the year) chose not to take up a very large proportion of his allocated time due to ‘work commitments’ 🙄 - which is odd given he is a wfh parent blogger!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah so you won a court case and still only get Your daughter once in a blue moon. Which is clearly allowed by the courts.....so you're calling that a win and a healthy relationship with your child.....OK!

I also love how the average follower is in the wrong for assuming he was a first time dad when he only said ‘our’ first child meaning his and jens, not his own first child. Cos if I’d have known that from the start I would have thought, well he’s a crappy dad, why did he not do this first time around? Instead of thinking it was a good thing he was doing. He clearly was playing a game

No ones bothered about the court order al, shut up. Literally just admit you had an affair, that’s about 90% of what anyone on here wants to see

All we want is for him to admit his affair and awfulu treatment of hannah and isla.
Nobody on this thread has ever mentioned divorce and the religious aspect. We don't care about that. What we care about is the truth and the reputation of a good, hardworking woman, islas lovely mummy hannah.

All we want is for him to admit his affair and awfulu treatment of hannah and isla.
Nobody on this thread has ever mentioned divorce and the religious aspect. We don't care about that. What we care about is the truth and the reputation of a good, hardworking woman, islas lovely mummy hannah.
Well the divorce was on grounds of adultery!!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Says it all!!!!!!!! She has put up with so much crap!!!!!!

Reactions: 6