Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its clear, they outed him from the church because he had a bleeping affair.

Do you think he realises if he admitted it we would stop asking questions.....
He would never admit it because hes a narcissist .. married to another one. The pair of them would lose all their fake friends and free holidays if they did that. He probably had to convince himself of all this rubbish to justify what he did because deep down they both know what they did is the lowest of low.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 1
Haha tagging vasjmorgan in the hope defence will come in the form of other gullible people who believe their nonsense. Sophie clearly has a profile pic AND is not anonymous so......

Also....she outlined EVERY SINGLE LIE. And he answered back about court.....

• Haha
Haha tagging vasjmorgan in the hope defence will come in the form of other gullible people who believe their nonsense. Sophie clearly has a profile pic AND is not anonymous so......

Also....she outlined EVERY SINGLE LIE. And he answered back about court.....
another person is asking him now too

Reactions: 2
If he has been with home wrecker Jen for 10 years he must of got his wife pregnant while being with Jen?
That’s what I was wondering. If he’s right about 10 years then he’s just made himself look even worse than I thought he was

Reactions: 3
Does he actually realise though how bad it is to leave your wife and newborn child? Like has he seriously never sat there and realised how awful that is... surely he could have waited until she was a bit older if he really was that unhappy? How awful for Isla’s mum, not long given birth, had her world turned upside down by motherhood and her tosser of a husband abandons her when she needs him the most. It was meant to be the happiest weeks of her life, instead he broke her heart and tainted all the memories for her, not to mention the fact he left her with all the stress of having a newborn, poor woman.

I feel like cheating Al doesn’t understand the issue people have? It’s not the divorce 🤦🏽‍♀️ It was him acting like a first time dad for ages and then suddenly another child appears. Why hide Isla for so long if you had nothing to hide Al?

• Heart
Also, why does he think people are getting excited for “outing” the fact he got divorced, no Al, we knew your followers might know that already, we want to out your affair and nasty behaviour...

• Haha
Hes not going to answer the affair thing. And I want to hug hannah and tell her we don't believe him.

Why is he suddenly obsessed with religion and Christians 😂
Because him and Jen are martyrs!

does he realise how much of a narcissist he is? So suddenly him having an affair and leaving his ex is the best thing he ever did for everyone because Isla got her brothers and is growing up in two happy homes...why does everything he does have to be good, surely he can just hold his hands up and admit he made a mistake, a bleeping huge one, without having to make it into to something good he did.

Because him and Jen are martyrs!

does he realise how much of a narcissist he is? So suddenly him having an affair and leaving his ex is the best thing he ever did for everyone because Isla got her brothers and is growing up in two happy homes...why does everything he does have to be good, surely he can just hold his hands up and admit he made a mistake, a bleeping huge one, without having to make it into to something good he did.
I’m still struggling with the time line of them meeting 😂 so Isla is 8 and cheating Al and home wrecker Jens seventh anniversary is soon. So they met, proposed and married with in a year?

Reactions: 2
Sooooo hes basically said yes. But also hasn't.
And as for the final paragraph about whether his past should have implications on him and his family now.....
Yes. You did this. You caused this. And you didnt admit to or acknowledge this and therefore lied and cheated your way through the last decade. I dont agree with the kids getting abuse, although I still doubt that true.

Reactions: 1
Oh he’s going down the woe is me now... how has teddy been attacked online? Who has actually sent Louis things about his mum? Who swore at him in the street? He just can’t resist being a victim!

• Haha
Oh he’s going down the woe is me now... how has teddy been attacked online? Who has actually sent Louis things about his mum? Who swore at him in the street? He just can resist being a victim!
NO ONE. SHOW ME PROOF AL! More lies to cover up the other lies.....amazing

Also....does my business deserved to be attacked.
Yes, when you've built that business based on lies that you were a good person.