Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please god can someone ask him why he said FIRST TIME DAD. That custody battle and divorce should never mean he says first time dad. Also....maybe someone should ask why he's not explained the affair.

Reactions: 1
The marriage was over before he met home wrecker Jen and they have been together 10 years but Isla is 8?? He makes no bleeping sense 😂
Exactly she is 8!!!!!! So how long was it going on for then???? He makes me sick!!! Goes on about Isla reading it .... well she can read that then!!!!

Reactions: 2
So now he’s saying his marriage was over 10 years ago and he’s only been married to Jen 7? How does that work? Isn’t Isla 8? So he was sleeping with his wife nearly 9 years ago? So how was the marriage over 10 years ago? Also, he left when Isla was a baby so he’s known Jen over 8 years...
if he’s so determined that his marriage was over, then why did he carry on living with his wife and sleeping with her? He’s a liar.

Reactions: 3
He’s commented about the 10 year thing 😂
Actually it’s 7 year WEDDING anniversary next week not 7 years since they met. And people don’t get married that quickly so he was definitely with Jen at the same time as his wife unless they met and then married really really quickly 😂

Reactions: 4
he’s still determined that he had to fight to see Isla isn’t he... no more like you walked away from her as a newborn to be with your new woman and ended up besotted with her and your new baby...

Reactions: 6
when he wrote the post a while ago about being back to a certain place as a couple instead of "best friends" as they were how ever many years ago just turned my stomach I'm terrible at maths but there is not much brain cells needed to work this one out.

When he gushes about falling in love with jen when he first saw her, it's the tale of a married man who couldn't keep it in his pants. If people only read all his nauseating nonsense with that knowledge, it would change everything.

I think he is trying to blame his wife and her (his former) religious beliefs for being tricked in to pregnancy and for his uncontrollable urges towards single women when he was not single himself. He cant take personal responsibility for anything. If you're not happy then just leave, but do it in a decent and respectful manner that doesnt involve hopping into someone elses bed immediately.

Reactions: 6
Its clear, they outed him from the church because he had a bleeping affair.

Do you think he realises if he admitted it we would stop asking questions.....

Reactions: 4