Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a bullshiting cheating creep
This is such bullshit. When I spoke to hannah I asked her if she wanted me to try and shut this thread down so people would stop talking about the past and she said no! She was happy for it to stay up and was relieved that the truth was coming out one way or another.
I think the problem with al and jen is they have surrounded themselves with all these different friends who blow so much smoke up their arses, and it makes them believe their own lies. No matter if the truth comes out or not, they will still have lots of people supporting them. And there nothing we can do about that. What we can do is continue telling the realh story, expose al for who he is and let the world of insta know what a genuine and wonderful woman hannah is. She doesn't deserve a shred of the grief she gets off al and his followers!

Reactions: 8
He should be a politician. Dance around the question but dont answer it. I bet steam is coming out of his ears 🤣 jen will need some smelling salts to revive her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How would Isla read this stuff? She’s 8, she shouldn’t be on social media and by the time she is old enough to go on social media most of this stuff will be so far in the social media that she wouldn’t be able to find it anyway, it’s only the odd comment here or there, nothing that she shouldn’t be able to read or know about anyway.

also I love how he brings the “custody battle” in to it, he always has to make himself sound hard done by where Isla and her mum are concerned doesn’t he.

Reactions: 5
What’s this 10 years about? Is Isla not 7 or 8? Does that mean the affair was gojng on for a few years?

Reactions: 1
He always says his ex ‘trapped him’ whenever he gets called out on this
Well you’d think he if all people would know you can’t just get pregnant whenever you want to ‘trap’ someone. And it obviously didn’t work anyway

Reactions: 4
This is such bullshit. When I spoke to hannah I asked her if she wanted me to try and shut this thread down so people would stop talking about the past and she said no! She was happy for it to stay up and was relieved that the truth was coming out one way or another.
I think the problem with al and jen is they have surrounded themselves with all these different friends who blow so much smoke up their arses, and it makes them believe their own lies. No matter if the truth comes out or not, they will still have lots of people supporting them. And there nothing we can do about that. What we can do is continue telling the realh story, expose al for who he is and let the world of insta know what a genuine and wonderful woman hannah is. She doesn't deserve a shred of the grief she gets off al and his followers!
I don’t blame her how awful to have someone bad mouth you the way he has done to her!!!! Are you friends with his Xwife?

Reactions: 1
He always says his ex ‘trapped him’ whenever he gets called out on this
so he felt trapped and needed marriage counselling but was happy to have sex with his ex and Jen at the same time? And managed to make a baby at the same time 😫 It keeps getting worse the more I read about him.

Reactions: 8
How would Isla read this stuff? She’s 8, she shouldn’t be on social media and by the time she is old enough to go on social media most of this stuff will be so far in the social media that she wouldn’t be able to find it anyway, it’s only the odd comment here or there, nothing that she shouldn’t be able to read or know about anyway.

also I love how he brings the “custody battle” in to it, he always has to make himself sound hard done by where Isla and her mum are concerned doesn’t he.
Custody battle ... what battle .... he was always given access and even chose not to take it all up. It cost Islas mum and step dad thousands not him!!!!! It’s all for attention

Reactions: 6
The marriage was over before he met home wrecker Jen and they have been together 10 years but Isla is 8?? He makes no bleeping sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5