Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember a couple of months ago when Jen said they weren't going to read here anymore because it was 'self-destructive'? Imagine for one second that they'd actually stuck to that, they'd have had so little content! They've obviously realised how utterly dull they are. Even on their 'date night' they found each other so boring and unfulfilling that they sat reading Tattle instead. Very romantic.
Remember last night when they said they were going to have a romantic night putting phones down..... then spent it on here getting worked up. Block the website.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone close to Islas mum who he is convinced is me.
He is so pathetic!!! Bottom line is no one cares if people split and get divorced what is not ok is to lie about it. Why is he talking about religion????
1.He was having an affair whilst his wife was pregnant
2.He walked out when his daughter was 5 weeks old (she had to pay the mortgage and sell the house alone!)
3.Since that day he has treated his Xwife with 0 respect and is verbally abusive
4. He picks and chooses when he wants to see Isla and drops her like a hat sometimes going weeks between- oh and she is not invited on every family holiday!
5. He set up a dad blog pretending Isla did not exist ....... and now he needs her to be on it to make the ££££. He publicly shares his life but twists everything and wants people to feel sorry for him.
6. He pays absolute minimum toward His daughter.....
7. He absolutely loves a drama!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah right okay! He’s just paranoid, I think he’s starting to realise more and more people now know about his affair.
Definitely paranoid! It’s ridiculous though as at the time he was parading jen round the town on drunken nights out when his wife was at home with a few weeks old baby! They had no shame!!!!! Clearly why not one friend stood by him and his appalling behaviour. It could be one of 1000s of people who realise the truth!

Reactions: 9
Sharing posts from other women commenting on his looks.....and this is why jen has anxiety and trust issues mate. Als a cheat. Because you've done it before and you'll do it again.

• Heart
If he has nothing to hide why doesn’t he address the allegations publicly or direct their followers to this page to make up their own minds.
How can they defend people when you don’t even know what they’re defending?

Reactions: 6
They really don't think they have done anything wrong do they?😂 I actually feel quite sorry for her in a way, it won't be long before cheating lying al strikes again
I wouldn’t put it past her to cheat either I mean
Sharing posts from other women commenting on his looks.....and this is why jen has anxiety and trust issues mate. Als a cheat. Because you've done it before and you'll do it again.
How you find them, is how you will loose them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When al said messages have started when they have Isla for the weekend and slaggy saint jen pipes up in the background saying "what a coincidence" or something

When al said messages have started when they have Isla for the weekend and slaggy saint jen pipes up in the background saying "what a coincidence" or something
I think they are so self obsessed they think it couldn’t possibly just be a follower must be someone who knows them or Isla. They really think they are perfect and that their behaviour is acceptable. Anyone who knows his Xwife knows she doesn’t want anything to do with that pair quite the opposite!!!!!

It’s laughable saying he’s an open book!!!!!! The whole dad network was set up on a lie...... first time dad. Well I guess in some ways he was because he was NOT a good dad to his daughter. He chose Jen and made it very clear for example.... he turned down his contact with his baby on a regular basis saying he needed alone time with his “new wife”.He never had her for the night until she was 5!!!! He is vile!!!!!
Also anyone notice how when Isla is there Jen stays out the way???? Hmmmmmmm

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He’s full of shite, if neither party of the breakup want it discussed online, then why does he constantly make sly digs towards Isla’s mum? Making out that she stops him from seeing her and all the other sly comments he makes.
Maybe if he hadn’t have been so nasty about Isla’s mum in the first place then half of us wouldn’t be so annoyed at him for the way he acts, considering he’s the one who had an affair!

Such a bullshiting cheating creep
Which post is this on? It’s as if they believe their own lies.

Usually people who claim they are ‘nice people’ aren’t. He comes across as so passive aggressive in these posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hes such a bullshitter.

Al.. it was YOU who made thinly veiled attacks on your daughters mum. It was YOU and your wife who put screenshots of texts and messages on your Instagram. It was YOU and your wife who made a song and dance about how isla behaves when she came to your house, how she was awful to jen but then she started calling her mum. YOU plastered that all over your instagram knowing how that might make her mum feel, regardless of the nature of your split. Al and jen very much want to talk about it when it's their spin on events they want to put out there. Ironically it was all of the above that made me doubt what I had thought about them in the past and ask questions. You have brought this on yourselves.

They will get found out eventually. Truth always comes out.

He’s said ‘I wish they would come ask me’ but it’s bullshit cos I did and he deleted the comment. Someone else said ‘isn’t Isla almost X years old?’ Alluding time the fact there was cross over and he said ‘no’ and later deleted the comment

Reactions: 6
They lie soooo much that they believe their own lies. I’ve never known someone to have to justify themselves so much.

Reactions: 3
I love how they always refer to it as the “website”, obviously can’t post the name in case more people come here and find the truth.

I love how they always refer to it as the “website”, obviously can’t post the name in case more people come here and find the truth.
They will miss out on their free holidays lol

They’ve stopped replying now I see. There will be a post later about being trolled or anxiety :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3