Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my own personal theory that mothers of boys are mental. They’re fine if they also have a girl but women who only have sons seen a lot more likely to be in love with their kids. No science behind it at all obviously

Reactions: 4
That post about Teddy coming home from school makes me want to puke. “I took a back seat” ... “Jen blah blah blah”. Painting himself to be this caring and amazing father and husband when he’s nothing of the sort. Who actually sits and types that all out? Twats

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s my own personal theory that mothers of boys are mental. They’re fine if they also have a girl but women who only have sons seen a lot more likely to be in love with their kids. No science behind it at all obviously
Haha! This doesn’t bode well for me... 2 boys here 2 and 5. 😂 But I would quite happily take any excuse to escape from them for a few hours. 👍😂

Reactions: 3
That post about Teddy coming home from school makes me want to puke. “I took a back seat” ... “Jen blah blah blah”. Painting himself to be this caring and amazing father and husband when he’s nothing of the sort. Who actually sits and types that all out? Twats
Completely agree! And the photo of him holding his blanket, I wouldn’t have thought he was nearly 6 and they can shoot down me in flames for that it’s fine.
They just like to make a huge song and dance about everything and make themselves look amazing, possibly to redeem themselves after the affair, who knows.

Completely agree! And the photo of him holding his blanket, I wouldn’t have thought he was nearly 6 and they can shoot down me in flames for that it’s fine.
They just like to make a huge song and dance about everything and make themselves look amazing, possibly to redeem themselves after the affair, who knows.
Ugh all of it is hideous. That poor kid having his entire life paraded to try and make his parents feel better about their crappy backgrounds

Reactions: 1
So wait Ted is allowed to go to school and mix with others yet he still hasn’t had Isla in his home for weeks on end???? Funny how it’s allowed when it suits them!!!

Reactions: 8
Honestly the state of their home I doubt they’d ever be approved for adoption or fostering- our and utter laziness- makes me feel sick

Reactions: 4
Im actually lost for words, after the gushing post about Ted having a good day at school (obviously only because St No Knickers, Shagger of Married Man with Pregnant Wife did such a wonderful pep talk)
I can’t even begin to describe how disgusted I am about the state of their house, shameless feckers

Reactions: 6
Not a private account anymore
Didn’t last long did it!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Im actually lost for words, after the gushing post about Ted having a good day at school (obviously only because St No Knickers, Shagger of Married Man with Pregnant Wife did such a wonderful pep talk)
I can’t even begin to describe how disgusted I am about the state of their house, shameless feckers
Cant believe Al thinks it’s ok to make such a big deal about Teddy returning to school yet when Isla started school in reception he never asked how she got on!!!! Let alone a gushing post like this. It’s all about Ted and sadly think it always will be.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else ever think of the fact that Teddy has his WHOLE life all over social media. Every milestone, bad day, good day, illness, tantrum etc is public for anyone and everyone to see. I know a lot of other influencers do this too, but some of them tone down the over sharing as the kids get older. But I feel like al and jen (the man who cheated on his pregnant wife and woman who happily destroyed a family) share even more now that Ted is getting older!
It makes me so uncomfortable! I can't imagine how it'll come back on Ted when he's older

Didn’t last long did it!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Cant believe Al thinks it’s ok to make such a big deal about Teddy returning to school yet when Isla started school in reception he never asked how she got on!!!! Let alone a gushing post like this. It’s all about Ted and sadly think it always will be.
I agree, it’s all Ted Ted Ted, you honestly wouldn’t think he has another child. As you say, when does he ever show concern about her and school? Seems like Isla is expected to just get on with things, but everything with Ted has be a drama and a big deal. It’s going to build awful resentment as they get older, either Ted will love being the star of the show or he will hate it, it’s a shame he’s been put in such a position.