Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that's ever been said on this thread about Isla is about how she seems like such a sweet girl, and that it's such a dreadful shame she (and her Mum) have been treated so terribly by both Al and Jen. What abuse are they even talking about?

The only negative opinions anyone has really had is about the parents (which has occasionally included their parenting!). What absolute bullshit from them, again.

If they were really trying to 'protect' Isla for that reason - why did they not also decide to stop sharing Golden Boy Ted and Louis? Are they not concerned about 'protecting' them? That's a big hole in your story, guys.

Reactions: 6
11th May "the last image we'll ever share"
Not even two months later and they're back sharing photos of isla🙈
Even there devoted followers must see this as odd. They constantly go back on their word!
What a joke!!!! Back together... How about you bother to turn up when you say you will Ali and don’t leave isla wondering why you didn’t show up!! They wouldn’t need to be “reunited” you pick and choose when you have her and drop her whenever is suits you. It’s disgusting the way you use her in your twisted games.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I am just repeating what others have said but all this nonsense about "separation anxiety" for the poor little lad, this whole "flexible schooling" sh1te....basically she is an unstable mess who cannot allow her child to just be a normal child and therefore they are going to hold him back to make themselves feel better? Poor lad is going to have so many issues with school in the future because of this ridiculous attitude to school

Reactions: 6
What a joke!!!! Back together... How about you bother to turn up when you say you will Ali and don’t leave isla wondering why you didn’t show up!! They wouldn’t need to be “reunited” you pick and choose when you have her and drop her whenever is suits you. It’s disgusting the way you use her in your twisted games.
as we have said before he only got rid of the previous posts of his daughter to rid the evidence there of him being vile and lying about his ex and situation. His agent probably told him to do it for damage limitation

Reactions: 5
Got the birthday items every year. Unavailable this year. Never seen a more obvious hint for ‘gifted’ items. 😂 I wonder if he goes to that much effort for I’s birthday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to say. I don’t think I’ve seen a more beggy set of posts.
you also can’t do that on private 🙄

Got the birthday items every year. Unavailable this year. Never seen a more obvious hint for ‘gifted’ items. 😂 I wonder if he goes to that much effort for I’s birthday?!
I could make everything they’re asking for. But I won’t

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% not! Isla is not even allowed to take her gifts back to her mums house where she spends most of her time!!! 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
I can’t even cope who goes for a mammogram and take a photo in the mirror? What just the staff have been thinking? Who wants to see her like that .... such an attention seeking post 😳

Reactions: 8
I can’t even cope who goes for a mammogram and take a photo in the mirror? What just the staff have been thinking? Who wants to see her like that .... such an attention seeking post 😳
Shes doing it for others, please remember shes st jen the martyr and only does benevolent deeds for others. Shes selfless to a fault.

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly. Surely if you were in the midst of such tests ( and had health anxiety) the last thing on your mind would be taking a picture of yourself! It just screams desperation for attention!

I went for a routine mamagram because of my age not once did i feel the need to take a photo i would have felt like a right twit. What next is she gonna take a selfie having a smear! Such attention seeking behaviour.

Shes doing it for others, please remember shes st jen the martyr and only does benevolent deeds for others. Shes selfless to a fault.
😂 The recent “So proud of Louis” post could not be anymore about her with his little face in the corner- why on earth choose that photo? Every time I think they can’t be any worse and then they are- I just do not get why people like them 🤯

😂 The recent “So proud of Louis” post could not be anymore about her with his little face in the corner- why on earth choose that photo? Every time I think they can’t be any worse and then they are- I just do not get why people like them 🤯
They have been the perfect parents when it comes to home schooling, they need to show it off 🙄 ex teachers remember 🤣🤣 wonder how isla got on with home school? Did they pass on any of their excellent experience, because you cant forget they are ex teachers.

Reactions: 1
His friends/classmates can see that... that is all