Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically they are either living in total tit-the bedside cabinet picture is just disgusting....or they are staging it to make it look like they live in total tit. Either way it's bizarre, I honestly don't get it

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of the pictures are what other people have sent them? Either way it’s nauseating. I understand people have different circumstances, but there’s no excuse for some of those pictures, I’m surprised some people don’t have pests.

I can totally get it if someone has mental or physical reasons why they can’t clean and tidy, but if it’s just because people are claiming they don’t have time, then it’s disgusting.

jen and als house is nothing compared to some of those pictures that they’ve been sent, makes their house look like a palace! 🤢

Reactions: 1
I think it's been done to start a conversation on here. They want to encourage negative comments about them so they can post it for engagement. I cant see another logical reason for it.

I think someone messaged them or commented on something saying something about the state of their house and how it made them feel better because they weren’t the only ones with a messy house. I think that is what has started it off.

I think a lot of the pictures are what other people have sent them? Either way it’s nauseating. I understand people have different circumstances, but there’s no excuse for some of those pictures, I’m surprised some people don’t have pests.

I can totally get it if someone has mental or physical reasons why they can’t clean and tidy, but if it’s just because people are claiming they don’t have time, then it’s disgusting.

jen and als house is nothing compared to some of those pictures that they’ve been sent, makes their house look like a palace! 🤢
There you go, that’s why they do it. To make themselves look like little angels again. So busy all the time being saints and still their house isn’t as filthy as some ...

Reactions: 2
These two rely so much on social media validation to make themselves feel good. I dread to think what they will do when no one is interested anymore.

Reactions: 4
Honestly the state of their home I doubt they’d ever be approved for adoption or fostering- our and utter laziness- makes me feel sick
im a foster carer and she’s defo not mentally stable enough for it, also she would never be able to treat a child the same as ted, up you aren’t allowed the lie in the bed or Co sleep with a foster child so you cant do it with you own either. Also they would have to be a year of stopping trying for a baby and accept their fertility which they are not going to do!

Reactions: 3
They must be reading here as the dog made an appearance this morning! I thought she said she wasn’t going to anymore 🙄

Reactions: 1
The tit tip page 🤦‍♀️ In the time it takes to get your phone out and take a photo of the towels on the floor, you could have picked them up. All the people in that house are quite capable of tidying up after themselves in some capacity, or is part of the ‘yes’ parenting approach that you don’t teach your child to tidy up?! I understand some people have issues that could stop them from tidying up. What is the adulterers excuse?! It’s just bone idleness.

11th May "the last image we'll ever share"
Not even two months later and they're back sharing photos of isla🙈
Even there devoted followers must see this as odd. They constantly go back on their word!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
755BCB21-1E6D-4A87-8B85-D4C6267716E2.jpeg
”to stop the online abuse to protect the children.”

what online abuse?🙄🙄 unless discussing their affair and the fact he abandoned his daughter is abuse! Also to protect the children they would need to stop putting their every move online for thousands to read!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha ha!! What abuse? Oh yea you mean disagreeing and having a different opinion, questioning rather than blindly following like sheep??? What are they protecting the kids from? 2 out of 3 of them are too young to know anything that's said and the third would need to actively seek things out. Absolutely ridiculous behaviour from two grown adults. All to hide their dirty secret. If they were that worried about their kids they would stop sharing every part of their lives for the world to see. Grow up.

There’s been absolutely no abuse of the children online, just concern. & if you’re that concerned for them then STOP. POSTING. THEIR. PICTURES. AND. LOCATIONS. ONLINE.

Reactions: 6