Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's because he looks so much like Al and the fact they have raised him the way they have
I'm always so intrigued about Louis' father because Louis is a much different type of person. So, I always imagine it must be because of his Dad, as obviously Jen has had the same input into both Louis and T's upbringing and I just can't see how they come from the same place!

Reactions: 2
I'm always so intrigued about Louis' father because Louis is a much different type of person. So, I always imagine it must be because of his Dad, as obviously Jen has had the same input into both Louis and T's upbringing and I just can't see how they come from the same place!
I wonder about Louis' Dad too and just wonder if anyone thinks he may be gay? We never hear any hint of I'll feeling or a new partner and I doubt very much Jen could cope with another woman on the scene there. I believe they co-parent Louis week about which likely gives him some stability away from the two narcissists!

Reactions: 3
They are messing up that child for the future. Go ahead and put this on your insta stories. How can you put him through going to school then if he decides he wont go in then making yourselves go through the whole farce of going home?? Please! Hes nearly 6, they need a little push in the right direction and this uhming and ahing about every thing to do with ted is ridiculous. The other kids are going to pick up on this too. Feel sorry for the wee lad.

Reactions: 3
They are messing up that child for the future. Go ahead and put this on your insta stories. How can you put him through going to school then if he decides he wont go in then making yourselves go through the whole farce of going home?? Please! Hes nearly 6, they need a little push in the right direction and this uhming and ahing about every thing to do with ted is ridiculous. The other kids are going to pick up on this too. Feel sorry for the wee lad.
Exactly. They’ve updated their story now to say that it’s the school enforcing this and that they’ve said if he doesn’t go in independently, they’ll have to take him home. I totally appreciate that every child is different, but generally he should be able to go in independently anyway.

The schools I’ve worked in always had the policy of encouraging the parents to leave the children at the door, if the child is upset the teacher will take them by the hand and lead them in as it’s usually more distressing the longer the parent hangs around. Occasionally in rare circumstances if the child was in reception, the care giver would be allowed in for a few minutes, but it was unusual for this to happen as it creates a bigger issue out of the separation.

Exactly. They’ve updated their story now to say that it’s the school enforcing this and that they’ve said if he doesn’t go in independently, they’ll have to take him home. I totally appreciate that every child is different, but generally he should be able to go in independently anyway.

The schools I’ve worked in always had the policy of encouraging the parents to leave the children at the door, if the child is upset the teacher will take them by the hand and lead them in as it’s usually more distressing the longer the parent hangs around. Occasionally in rare circumstances if the child was in reception, the care giver would be allowed in for a few minutes, but it was unusual for this to happen as it creates a bigger issue out of the separation.
Hmm. I thought schools couldn't force kids to go back to school if the parents didn't want them too. I smell bull 💩.

I can imagine all the crying and dramatics that goes on with those two at the gates. The other parents and kids must wonder what they are on 🙄 I often wonder how jen managed to function as a single parent of louis, did she have the same hysterical reactions to everything? He seems quite level headed, can only imagine it's his dads influence.

In fairness, my daughter is pretty much exactly the same age as ted (which is why their babying behaviour annoys me even more - and my daughter has learning difficulties so actually does come across as a year or two younger than her age.)

BUT the school has also said if there’s tears and the kids won’t go in you need to take them home because normally the teacher or TA would hold their hand or cuddle them they can’t do that now

Reactions: 1
Edited this as I was half asleep and read the above as school making him go back and I was commenting to say I don't believe it given most schools are just they don't have to

I honestly don’t blame Ted for wanting to go back to school- I cant think of anything worked than being suffocated by that pair (cheating) for this period of time!

Jens face in that photo is so odd she really is unhinged- I imagine cheating stealing and compulsive lying has its impact on someone after a while

The attention seeking is going to be out in FULL force today guys- brace yourselves :)

I honestly don’t blame Ted for wanting to go back to school- I cant think of anything worked than being suffocated by that pair (cheating) for this period of time!

Jens face in that photo is so odd she really is unhinged- I imagine cheating stealing and compulsive lying has its impact on someone after a while

The attention seeking is going to be out in FULL force today guys- brace yourselves :)
**worse**

I wondered that too. Wouldn’t be surprised if jen refused to have the same name as his ex wife.
Quite a few articles came up about Al and one carefully worded ‘when my wife was pregnant with ‘our’ first child.’ The first they had together but failing to mention he already was a dad
You are spot on there regarding the name!

I bet they’re sending him back for content... since the lying cheating pair of them can’t lift stuff off here about trolls anymore 😂 how long before Al leaves you for someone else Jen? Karma 😂

They are deliberately making Ted so reliant on them that he could struggle to cope when he’s older. Why would any parent do that? I am so proud when my kids do something independently.

Reactions: 7
Jen ( the one who has an affair with a married man with a baby on the way) is probably the type who would get offended if Ted walked in on his own independently today.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually disgusted (Again cheating scum) in the s**t tip account they are now running they are such lazy cheating lying scum! Neither of them have left the house in months absolutely no excuse to live in that - they make me feel sick

Reactions: 5
Hmm. I thought schools couldn't force kids to go back to school if the parents didn't want them too. I smell bull 💩.

I can imagine all the crying and dramatics that goes on with those two at the gates. The other parents and kids must wonder what they are on 🙄 I often wonder how jen managed to function as a single parent of louis, did she have the same hysterical reactions to everything? He seems quite level headed, can only imagine it's his dads influence.
I meant, they posted to say it’s the school enforcing that they all leave if he won’t go into the school haha! :)

In fairness, my daughter is pretty much exactly the same age as ted (which is why their babying behaviour annoys me even more - and my daughter has learning difficulties so actually does come across as a year or two younger than her age.)

BUT the school has also said if there’s tears and the kids won’t go in you need to take them home because normally the teacher or TA would hold their hand or cuddle them they can’t do that now
I know and I do get that, but at 6 considering he doesn’t have any known additional needs and he has had what should be a relatively stable life, he should be okay to just be left at the gates. Obviously I can appreciate it might be a bit strange given everything that’s gone on, but they need to encourage him to be brave and walk in, rather than holding him back. Like you say, they do baby him and it really doesn’t help.

I’m actually disgusted (Again cheating scum) in the s**t tip account they are now running they are such lazy cheating lying scum! Neither of them have left the house in months absolutely no excuse to live in that - they make me feel sick
Apparently it’s because they:
-have 3 kids, erm no, you have 2 kids and 1 that you’ll occasionally see. Also one of those children is a teenager and is capable of cleaning up!
-are home schooling
-are full time working from home

sorry, but I still don’t see an excuse. Plenty of people have their children at home, are actually doing work full time and still have a clean house.
I swear they set that account up so that they could get hate and then they could moan about the hate and get people to feel sorry for them. Well I’m sorry but they let themselves in for this one...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This thread has pieces together so many parts of a puzzle I’ve not been able to work out! These 2 are a strange couple.... really really strange. Poor Isla though..... she looks just like their youngest boy too. Al seems far too cocky for my liking and Jen puts on a hard front that is obviously for show. I wish them no harm but they’re just cringey.........

Reactions: 8
So either they didnt send him, or they've decided to carry on with homeschooling even when hes gone back as they've put a story up about homeschooling about grasshoppers today?

So either they didnt send him, or they've decided to carry on with homeschooling even when hes gone back as they've put a story up about homeschooling about grasshoppers today?
Are we expecting a story on how hysterical T was at the gates so they (the couple who had an affair) took him home?! Or maybe it’s just some extra curriculars. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4