Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine anyone wanting to be in Jen and Al’s gang surely?!
Exactly! I’ve looked at a few influencers and sort of envied their lives a bit, but not these two. They don’t really do anything exciting to be honest, they’ve always seemed a bit boring to me, not sure why anyone would want to be a part of their circle! :ROFLMAO: I can’t imagine anyone appreciating them that much, the only people I ever seen defending them are the ones from the dad’s group that all meet up occasionally. Some of them probably know about the affair, but as they are fake online friends, they don’t care.

Reactions: 2
Having read all this I now hate them 😂 I’ve always liked them before!
things that piss me off the most are the not mentioning how they got together, I mean fine you fell in love can’t be helped, but don’t go cheating on your pregnant wife before youve told her you don’t want to be with her, ted is 💯 the fave for both of them. No Isla Should not be calling you mum Jen. You aren’t her mum. I’m a foster carer and we are to remind Children we are not their mum If they call us that, even though they are with us full time. Sounds more to me like Isla is insecure when with them and possibly feels she must call her mum 😭. I knew there was something off about this couple, I mean if he was such a fantastic person and dad why would he have such little contact with his child? surely a court would grant him much more if he was so fantastic.
they defo rent their house, they always say it when someone asks why they don’t adopt. They can’t afford to move cause louis dad won’t pay rent for something bigger! She’s obviously down as working for him so they can claim working tax credits I reckon!!! So much makes sense now I’ve read this, Islas mum must be a saint to not be kicking off about him and how he is.

Reactions: 8
I’ve also just watched the video that islas mum made and put on YouTube and it’s in no way bitching or being nasty to al or Jen, its really sweet and a thank you for people’s help when she was going through a tit time!

Ah no I love twodadsinlondon! They need telling what kind of people Al and Jen really are 😒

Reactions: 1
I thought that. All that fuss about SD and shes walking down the street holding her hand like they're best buds.
And so much for not showing her on their account 🙄 mind you they also showed her on father's Day so that lasted all of about three minutes.

Reactions: 4
I’ve also just watched the video that islas mum made and put on YouTube and it’s in no way bitching or being nasty to al or Jen, its really sweet and a thank you for people’s help when she was going through a tit time!
Can you send me a link please? X

Oh my god. I cannot believe how beautiful his ex is! She’s genuinely stunning. He was seriously punching! She looks like a really lovely person.. I’m so glad to hear she’s happily with another partner/hubby now & has a family with them.

He’s an even bigger idiot than I thought..

Reactions: 6
Wow! She is very beautiful! I can't what Al looks like there - he's obviously never been great looking, but he's really let himself go! He's almost unrecognizable!

Reactions: 1
Has he dropped the Gow part of his surname?
When the YouTube video was originally posted I assumed she had double barrel her name. But her name is different on that article.

Has he dropped the Gow part of his surname?
When the YouTube video was originally posted I assumed she had double barrel her name. But her name is different on that article.
I wondered that too. Wouldn’t be surprised if jen refused to have the same name as his ex wife.
Quite a few articles came up about Al and one carefully worded ‘when my wife was pregnant with ‘our’ first child.’ The first they had together but failing to mention he already was a dad

Reactions: 3
But then they’ve said that he if he doesn’t want to go in, they won’t make him. I don’t see how that is healthy. When it comes to September and he has to go back they won’t be allowed to just turn around take him home again, so he’s going to get mixed messages.

I totally understand the need to protect him, but he also needs a little push to get him through and taking him home won’t help in the long run. Like with school, unless they decide to homeschool, they can’t legally keep him off whenever he doesn’t want to go.

Reactions: 4
When it comes to T, I always find it so difficult to stick to my rule of not talking about the kids!

Must. Hold. Tongue. Hahaha!
I think it's because he looks so much like Al and the fact they have raised him the way they have