Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she’s so sweet, I bet she was told immediately to pull the blue tube scarf back up over her face after the “perfect family photo” was taken. Where are Ted and Al’s mask??

Reactions: 2
Plus why’s he posting that in that way, saying that he got to spend father’s day with all three of them?

It’s like he’s trying to make out that he’s very lucky that Isla’s mum allowed him to see her, as though it’s something he thought might not happen. I’m getting sick of them playing the victim all the time, they seriously have a pathological need for attention, it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Plus why’s he posting that in that way, saying that he got to spend father’s day with all three of them?

It’s like he’s trying to make out that he’s very lucky that Isla’s mum allowed him to see her, as though it’s something he thought might not happen. I’m getting sick of them playing the victim all the time, they seriously have a pathological need for attention, it’s disgusting.
I mean they arent even all his? I'd have thought Louis would be with his dad?

Reactions: 3
I mean they arent even all his? I'd have thought Louis would be with his dad?
Well yeah that’s a good point too. Louis has just come back from his dad’s I think, not sure what his dad does for work, but he seems to see him for long periods at a time. Plus Louis wasn’t even in that photo.

Reactions: 1

I very much doubt he had her for the whole day anyway 🙄 I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth! Yet again he is trying to make a point and as you say play the victim! Islas mum has always encouraged contact between Isla and her dad he has NEVER chosen to take up what he is allowed!

Reactions: 5
I very much doubt he had her for the whole day anyway 🙄 I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth! Yet again he is trying to make a point and as you say play the victim! Islas mum has always encouraged contact between Isla and her dad he has NEVER chosen to take up what he is allowed!
Exactly! Any excuse to play the victim. He couldn’t just put a nice message like, “had a lovely day with my children for Father’s Day”. Nope, he had to put together a cryptic message that would make those who don’t know the truth think that Isla’s mum was potentially trying to make it difficult for him to see her or that this had happened in the past. He has no respect whatsoever for his ex wife.

It’s disgusting I don’t know how more people don’t see through him! He will always get a quick picture showing happy blended families but the reality is very different. He has so much hate for his Xwife and her husband and he needs to get a grip and move on. He let Isla down the day he walked out and continues to do so today. She is so lucky to have her lovely mum and Stepdad who put her first no matter what..... even if that means choosing to rise about Al and Jens lies they choose to publicly share. It must be so hard though!!!!

Reactions: 6
It’s disgusting I don’t know how more people don’t see through him! He will always get a quick picture showing happy blended families but the reality is very different. He has so much hate for his Xwife and her husband and he needs to get a grip and move on. He let Isla down the day he walked out and continues to do so today. She is so lucky to have her lovely mum and Stepdad who put her first no matter what..... even if that means choosing to rise about Al and Jens lies they choose to publicly share. It must be so hard though!!!!
I’m surprised more people haven’t started doubting them considering the amount of posts they do making out like Isla’s mum is some awful person, not to mention the amount of rather random self appreciation posts that they do as well.
I remember looking for a post about them on this site because of the amount of times they would post making out like al wasn’t allowed to see Isla and I remember thinking it was just really odd, like even if it was the case (which I know it isn’t) you just wouldn’t share something so private and personal, it’s a situation between two parents, not the world. Plus I also found it odd how Ted appeared to be his first child until a post about Isla one day randomly appeared. How more people don’t put two and two together and realise what they’re really like is beyond me.
I really feel for Isla‘s mum, I would struggle so much to keep my mouth shut if someone was making me out to be a monster on a social media platform with a large following where people I know and work with could see it.

What are the odds they open the account up again but with anything ‘incriminating’ deleted - like how he instantly fell in love, conveniently forgetting his wife was pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are the odds they open the account up again but with anything ‘incriminating’ deleted - like how he instantly fell in love, conveniently forgetting his wife was pregnant
They think people are stupid. Nothing is ever truly deleted on the internet guys. Also people have good memories.

Reactions: 1
For those of you who can't see...no mention of Isla's smile. Making it all about Ted yet again.
What happened to him not posting her face on his page again to protect her privacy? That's hardly lasted a month! Anything to get him some engagement

I’m surprised more people haven’t started doubting them considering the amount of posts they do making out like Isla’s mum is some awful person, not to mention the amount of rather random self appreciation posts that they do as well.
I remember looking for a post about them on this site because of the amount of times they would post making out like al wasn’t allowed to see Isla and I remember thinking it was just really odd, like even if it was the case (which I know it isn’t) you just wouldn’t share something so private and personal, it’s a situation between two parents, not the world. Plus I also found it odd how Ted appeared to be his first child until a post about Isla one day randomly appeared. How more people don’t put two and two together and realise what they’re really like is beyond me.
I really feel for Isla‘s mum, I would struggle so much to keep my mouth shut if someone was making me out to be a monster on a social media platform with a large following where people I know and work with could see it.
I think in this case it's the fact al is one of the only and big insta dad accounts and a lot of other dads and some mums want to be a a part of his circle. It's almost like being a child and wanting to be in the cool kids in the playground!
When you look at what al and jen get for free (holidays, food, clothes, days out etc) a lot of people who genuinely don't have much, get drawn in by this lifestyle they portray. Many times al has had a "dads weekend" where loads of insta dads have met up and had time away together and by getting in with that crowd, they start to get the benefits al and jen do. If that makes sense!
If you are so desperate to be friends with someone and get a part of their life for yourself, you will over see anything.
And like I have said before, the way al and jen behave (leading people to believe they are victims when really they cheated for months while his wife was pregnant) is a form of grooming. They make you fall under the impression that they are absolute saints, who cant do enough for people. However lots of us on here have seen through them, but it will take others a lot more time. Dont forget al and jen are the experts at ying and manipulating people to get their own way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4