Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flowers and gifts being brought for jen in secret started waaayyy before they claim they were best friends!!! I saw the bank statement Ali!!!! Yep your pregnant wife was working 12 hours shifts in the hospital while you were spending money on gifts for Jen!! Most women would have run a mile but shows what type of person Jen is aswell.
Disgusting!!! He is a vile excuse for a man and she is no better

They've gone private now! Anyone on here who's following them will have to keep the rest of us updated!
No doubt he'll do a big post about being a hard done by dad for fathers day tomorrow! Any excuse to have a dig at islas mum

Reactions: 5
I'll only believe there are two more when I see it.

What truly awful people. I almost felt sad for Louis and Isla, but then I remembered that actually - they're the lucky ones! They have another set of parents. The one that deserves the most pity is T because he's the one that will really fall foul of their terrible choices.
I agree, at least Louis and Isla get to experience family life outside of Al and Jen's narcissistic world! Does anyone know anything about Louis' dad / how that relationship ended?

Reactions: 1
That’s bleeping awful. I’m 39 and if I saw my Dad wearing a jumper saying he loved my sister best I would STILL be so so upset! I can’t imagine how Isla would feel.

Funny they seem to have made their page private now 🤔
No way?? Really?? They would rather hide than address the reall issues people have? Very sad in deed. I suppose it will allow them to twist things into their own narrative without getting questioned about it.

All very sad and pathetic guys, just own what you did and admit it was wrong. Truth will come out in the end, always does.

Reactions: 8
That’s bleeping awful. I’m 39 and if I saw my Dad wearing a jumper saying he loved my sister best I would STILL be so so upset! I can’t imagine how Isla would feel.
I had to unfollow recently they made me sick! Now they’ve gone private I can’t see!!! What’s this jumper??

Reactions: 2
They (cheats and liars) said they asked Ted what to put and he said to put "I love Ted the best"

Surely they would say to him to think of something else?

Reactions: 2
No choice but to go private, jen the motherfucking lying witch slept with a married man and he cheated on his wife whilst she was pregnant with HIS child. They have no content now as they won't copy & paste the truth! 😂🤣😂Good riddance to the cheating, adulterous liars that are worse than pond scum.

Reactions: 9
I requested to follow...... thought I’d take one for the team! You may now refer to me as Saint Tea 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they shot themselves in the foot by having Jen on the ‘dad network’ page. I initially followed when I was into the parent blogger thing and it is a good thing for dads to have a support network. I unfollowed when Jen started doing stories all the time and then they changed to it’s the Fergusons and it was all too cringe for words. If it was just the dad network nobody would really be interested in his private life, they brought it on themselves by pretending to be something they weren’t

Reactions: 4
Howe can they make all the money from ads now if they are private? Surely their followers will not go up as rapidly and in turn less exposure for the brands?

I think the shirt thing was just a troll by them. I dont believe anything they post anymore has an ounce of integrity or anything genuine about it. They seem to have this obsession with everyone being out to get them has a connection to islas mum. Sorry to say guys, it's the simple fact everyone has figured out now the truth behind you 'fairytale' romance and that thing that no one could put their finger on, the reason why they just couldn't, 'get' you and your behaviour has come to light. Either accept what you did and stop lying about it or just get off of insta and stop flogging your lie, get proper jobs.

I think they shot themselves in the foot by having Jen on the ‘dad network’ page. I initially followed when I was into the parent blogger thing and it is a good thing for dads to have a support network. I unfollowed when Jen started doing stories all the time and then they changed to it’s the Fergusons and it was all too cringe for words. If it was just the dad network nobody would really be interested in his private life, they brought it on themselves by pretending to be something they weren’t
there’s a dadnetwork IG. I saw that they commented on one of these posts post which Ithought was weird

They (cheats and liars) said they asked Ted what to put and he said to put "I love Ted the best"

Surely they would say to him to think of something else?
But they don't say no to Ted 🙄 cos you know, that's totally realistic parenting...

Is it not strange that they decided to rename thedadsnetwork IG page to itsthefergusons, and created a new IG for thedadsnetwork? That means all the people that followed them originally would then be suddenly following their family flogging page? It seems so disingenuous. Why not just set up a new IG page for itsthefergusons? Because they knew they wouldn't be able to attract a similar following!

Al has said a few times over the years that their following has just remained the same for a long time. He was doing that thing where he was obviously confused and frustrated that it had reached a plateau but was then pretending it was fine, because at least they're just being themselves! (Right, sure.) Then they set up the itsthefergusons YouTube channel, which is just a total failure and embarrassment, and still didn't help to increase their following.

I've just checked Social Blade now and they're leaking followers. I wonder if it has anything to do with this thread, or if people are just generally fed up of their bullshit now.

Is it not strange that they decided to rename thedadsnetwork IG page to itsthefergusons, and created a new IG for thedadsnetwork? That means all the people that followed them originally would then be suddenly following their family flogging page? It seems so disingenuous. Why not just set up a new IG page for itsthefergusons? Because they knew they wouldn't be able to attract a similar following!

Al has said a few times over the years that their following has just remained the same for a long time. He was doing that thing where he was obviously confused and frustrated that it had reached a plateau but was then pretending it was fine, because at least they're just being themselves! (Right, sure.) Then they set up the itsthefergusons YouTube channel, which is just a total failure and embarrassment, and still didn't help to increase their following.

I've just checked Social Blade now and they're leaking followers. I wonder if it has anything to do with this thread, or if people are just generally fed up of their bullshit now.
Yes yes yes! Can you post a pic of the data please? So happy people are starting to see them for who they really are. Lying, cheating, newborn baby abandoning martyrs. I still am kicking myself for getting sucked in by then 😳
Ps that smug face on Alistair wearing that pathetic jumper was 100000% for us. Twonk 🙄🙄🙄

Yes yes yes! Can you post a pic of the data please? So happy people are starting to see them for who they really are. Lying, cheating, newborn baby abandoning martyrs. I still am kicking myself for getting sucked in by then 😳
Ps that smug face on Alistair wearing that pathetic jumper was 100000% for us. Twonk 🙄🙄🙄
I was the same, I was very much in their corner for a long time. The screenshot texts and messages from islas mum/family put me right off them. That and talking to thousands of followers about the custody agreement, when the other side of the story was never told. Never sat right with me.