itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely a danger. She’s threatened to burn P’s house down with her kids in it. She’s called the police on P’s daughter, she’s called social services numerous times, she’s locked P in a room and wouldn’t let her out. Attacked her and verbally abused her. The kids were most likely in the house when this was happening
Imagine giving your money to a person like that! I wonder what makes these followers give her cash? It must be the sob story, shes laughing at them all!
Apparently she's going to give back to the community once she's settled....yeah right! No one would take advice from that nut job!
I hope both Dom and P are able to leave her in the past now and not go back.

Reactions: 3
Wow! That is awful. Absolutely vile human being! Why be like that to innocent kids. God, I am glad they went to the police.

Reactions: 1
Mel is currently on live. That new girl is in her box asking for money. Being rude to the other girls in the box. Telling them that they need to send over any gifts they get to help M to pay for her travel lodge!
Being very dramatic about someone potentially knowing Mel’s location. She screen shotting everyone and blocking everyone that watches the live. If you don’t want to have people watch have a group call??
scabbing cash off these viewers!!
talking to the new girl like absolute rubbish! Told her to get out the chair. Mel is so rude

• Wow
  • Angry
Mel is currently on live. That new girl is in her box asking for money. Being rude to the other girls in the box. Telling them that they need to send over any gifts they get to help M to pay for her travel lodge!
Being very dramatic about someone potentially knowing Mel’s location. She screen shotting everyone and blocking everyone that watches the live. If you don’t want to have people watch have a group call??
scabbing cash off these viewers!!
talking to the new girl like absolute rubbish! Told her to get out the chair. Mel is so rude
That Brogan is as nutty as Mel. She's awful! Very volatile. You can tell Mel expects she will get the money, entitled knob head. These people giving money probably have kids too...spend it on your kids at Xmas, not this begging liar!
Her and this Brogan will have a punch up soon 😆 🤣 their personalities are too similar!

I have no words!! I honestly don't. They are very alike Mel and that Brogan. And I can not bare to watch.

Some girl who’s gifted and sent Mel money on PayPal has asked to be Mod and they’re being nasty to her calling her desperate! She was like no I just want to help Mel and you’re all being nasty. Bear in mind she just gifted loads and given money in PayPal!!! Bunch of nasty bulletins cee u next Tuesday
---
They’re smoking W and someone in comments was like if you’re skint how are you affording W. M said cause the viewers are providing it for her so she can spend it how she wants

• Wow
  • Angry
I had to turn off, they were doing my head in. Last I heard she needed £180, did she get it? I can't believe she expects people to fund a hotel for her.
Who is this skittles? She absolutely loves the sound of her own voice.
At Mel's age acting the way she does, I'd be embarrassed. Never known such a bunch of bullies.
I can see Mel ending up in prison one day

Reactions: 2
I had to turn off, they were doing my head in. Last I heard she needed £180, did she get it? I can't believe she expects people to fund a hotel for her.
Who is this skittles? She absolutely loves the sound of her own voice.
At Mel's age acting the way she does, I'd be embarrassed. Never known such a bunch of bullies.
I can see Mel ending up in prison one day
It's always that amount, FFS! I never watched them. Can't be doing with them!
Least if she goes to prison, it will be all free for her.

God knows this skittles is but she’s just as nasty!! Mel is back on live this morning begging for money. Apparently the hotel she wants has 2 rooms left so people need to hurry up and give her cash! And now she’s asking for more to have her car serviced.

• Wow
God knows this skittles is but she’s just as nasty!! Mel is back on live this morning begging for money. Apparently the hotel she wants has 2 rooms left so people need to hurry up and give her cash! And now she’s asking for more to have her car serviced.
It made me laugh when she said "I could have used this cash to furnish my home" wtf, why does she expect other people to pay to furnish a home? She has a load of stuff from the house. Cheeky witch!
The way she talks about women is disgusting, she's no class whatsoever!
She really thinks she's not abusive!! She lives on a different planet

• Angry
It made me laugh when she said "I could have used this cash to furnish my home" wtf, why does she expect other people to pay to furnish a home? She has a load of stuff from the house. Cheeky witch!
The way she talks about women is disgusting, she's no class whatsoever!
She really thinks she's not abusive!! She lives on a different planet
WTH, you are right, she has everything from her mums.
She is a c u n t . I never use that word, but she is one

WTH, you are right, she has everything from her mums.
She is a c u n t . I never use that word, but she is one
It amazes me how quick she turns the tears on when she wants cash! Never seen acting like it before! 30 secs later she's laughing her head off. There's some stupid gullible people gifting this knob head!

It amazes me how quick she turns the tears on when she wants cash! Never seen acting like it before! 30 secs later she's laughing her head off. There's some stupid gullible people gifting this knob head!
Oh yes, she is a great actor. It does amaze me her gifters. And how quickly she gets the money of them. Some must be giving her loads.

Is anyone watching the manipulation currently going on? She's going to get her cat tonight and begging for cash....cos the cat can't possibly be homeless. Oh the manipulation going on, it's on another level tonight!
That Brogan just said to someone in the comments "you said you were going to send Mel money, where is it?" Cheeky witches.
She's got cash for weed though and to pay for the hotel WiFi and get food.
If people don't comment, they are getting blocked. Basically give me your cash or you're getting blocked.
She's expecting people to pay for her and the cat when it's Xmas soon! Put the cat in with a rescue. There sorted.
Council want to put her in temp accommodation in birmingham oh course that's not good enough....what a twit she is

• Angry
  • Wow
Is anyone watching the manipulation currently going on? She's going to get her cat tonight and begging for cash....cos the cat can't possibly be homeless. Oh the manipulation going on, it's on another level tonight!
That Brogan just said to someone in the comments "you said you were going to send Mel money, where is it?" Cheeky witches.
She's got cash for weed though and to pay for the hotel WiFi and get food.
If people don't comment, they are getting blocked. Basically give me your cash or you're getting blocked.
She's expecting people to pay for her and the cat when it's Xmas soon! Put the cat in with a rescue. There sorted.
Council want to put her in temp accommodation in birmingham oh course that's not good enough....what a twit she is
I’ve just gone to look alnd see if her or P is love and neither of them are. Have they gone off now? But yeah last night all the kids were saying if no one comments they’ll be blocked! And others were saying there’s 200 of you in here if you all just pay £1-£2 we could get Mel sorted! So damn rude!!!!

• Angry
I’ve just gone to look alnd see if her or P is love and neither of them are. Have they gone off now? But yeah last night all the kids were saying if no one comments they’ll be blocked! And others were saying there’s 200 of you in here if you all just pay £1-£2 we could get Mel sorted! So damn rude!!!!
She's gone off now. Why doesn't Brogan put her hand in her pocket and pay for the hotel? Set of begging dicks.

She's gone off now. Why doesn't Brogan put her hand in her pocket and pay for the hotel? Set of begging dicks.
I noticed brogan kept saying to Mel ‘how much have we got now’. Um no hun you live with your mum it’s not a we. Acting like she’s homeless too. Also who had her child whilst she was with Mel those last few days!! Not sure why anyone with kids would associate themselves with Mel. Also I didn’t realise they both only met in person last week.

I noticed brogan kept saying to Mel ‘how much have we got now’. Um no hun you live with your mum it’s not a we. Acting like she’s homeless too. Also who had her child whilst she was with Mel those last few days!! Not sure why anyone with kids would associate themselves with Mel. Also I didn’t realise they both only met in person last week.
Give them a few more weeks, they will be having a full on scrap! The friendship won't last. Brogan clearly fancies Mel, and Mel is loving the attention to make Dom jealous.
All this we are friends crap....yeah right!

I thought that Brogan was in a hostel. And didn't have her daughter. I maybe wrong.
It is absolutely disgusting. I am sure there are places, where cats can be fostered while Mel is in this situation and anyway why can Mel have her cat with her. They are allowed in travel lodges.
The gifters need to realise how horrible these people are