itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting desperate tonight, she goes to that Stoni and Skittles, "stop talking and just raise money" πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
It seems that mod Stacey has fallen out with them all, and Stoni is been accused of been a drug dealer....Well if you supply her with weed then technically you are. That Stoni is so rough, she's like another version of Waynetta slob. It's all bruv this and bruv that. It's like watching Shameless with these lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she still at the hotel?
Yeah, stupid watchers gave her another Β£200 for another 4 days. Absolutely ridiculous! She's not even entertaining so I've no idea why these lonely women are gifting her. They all seem to be lonely vulnerable women who give her their benefit money, it's madness!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah, stupid watchers gave her another Β£200 for another 4 days. Absolutely ridiculous! She's not even entertaining so I've no idea why these lonely women are gifting her. They all seem to be lonely vulnerable women who give her their benefit money, it's madness!
Absolutely madness!!! Does she only come live to beg?

She currently sat in her car begging for money for an apartment because she’s sick of the travel lodge now. She is trying to raise Β£300 πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ how about she sleeps in her car. Just says it all when not one of her friends can let her sleep on their sofa

She currently sat in her car begging for money for an apartment because she’s sick of the travel lodge now. She is trying to raise Β£300 πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ how about she sleeps in her car. Just says it all when not one of her friends can let her sleep on their sofa
She is a cheeky cow! I have sad that in the past. Other people do it. They don't beg.

Did she get the money? She's such a beg, she's aggressive with it too.
What does she do with all her money? She says she gets sick pay from work, she gets some UC, and she gets PIP.
You never hear her talk to anyone who's given her money again. She's got an awful personality, I don't understand how anyone would even give her 1p, never mind Β£300!

Did she get the money? She's such a beg, she's aggressive with it too.
What does she do with all her money? She says she gets sick pay from work, she gets some UC, and she gets PIP.
You never hear her talk to anyone who's given her money again. She's got an awful personality, I don't understand how anyone would even give her 1p, never mind Β£300!
I haven't a clue. I am totally with you. She only comes on to beg.

Reactions: 3
I was getting angry watching her live the other night, saying shes not begging going on about some bird saying her husband works she had the nerve to tell her to work and stop living of her husband 🀣 witch stop living off your deluded bleeping tik tok followers!! I saw someone sent her £40! She was rolling a spliff and smoking it in the car, surely a roof over ur head is more important no? And if she does get pip and her sick pay what the hell is she doing with her money! Why not go council and tell them ur homeless n go in hostel? People are daft man honestly giving her a penny. She makes me sick! She is so vile

• Wow
I was getting angry watching her live the other night, saying shes not begging going on about some bird saying her husband works she had the nerve to tell her to work and stop living of her husband 🀣 witch stop living off your deluded bleeping tik tok followers!! I saw someone sent her £40! She was rolling a spliff and smoking it in the car, surely a roof over ur head is more important no? And if she does get pip and her sick pay what the hell is she doing with her money! Why not go council and tell them ur homeless n go in hostel? People are daft man honestly giving her a penny. She makes me sick! She is so vile
Wow, what a cheeky cow. The more she stays in the hotel , the council won't home her. They will not see her as homeless.
Why on earth are people still sending her money. I bet they don't get the luxury to stay in a hotel.
She should go in a hostel. Other people have too and with children. She just has no shame

She was offered a hostel and turned it down! She said she can't share a bathroom.
Ffs when do you have the luxury of saying that when you're homeless? The dirty rat.
She's taking people's last pennies, she doesn't care. Then moaning saying the hotel is doing her head in, cheeky cow. I really can't see her been housed anytime soon, I hope they people paying will realise they've been taken for a mug soon.

• Wow
She was offered a hostel and turned it down! She said she can't share a bathroom.
Ffs when do you have the luxury of saying that when you're homeless? The dirty rat.
She's taking people's last pennies, she doesn't care. Then moaning saying the hotel is doing her head in, cheeky cow. I really can't see her been housed anytime soon, I hope they people paying will realise they've been taken for a mug soon.
She is so bloody selfish. I saw her on my fyp last night live. She said she was dying her hair, was her last one. Wants to try a new colour, now I am sure she said she will need to raise for that too. I had to turn off.

• Wow
She's doing sub only lives, with a grand total of 41 viewers πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Beggy Dutton strikes again! Crying and ranting today because Brogan (who she claimed was just a friend) has been with someone else.
I knew they were sleeping together! How many women does she go through?
Had to laugh the other night when she says "people need to remember that I've entertained people on this app for years so I deserve to have my hotel room paid for" πŸ˜† is she for real? All this "bruv" talk, and "ya get me" imagine been nearly 40 and speaking like she's a pubescent 15 year old on the council estate. Ya get me!
No wonder she's surrounded by drama and has nothing going for her, she's a walking ick.

• Wow
Beggy Dutton strikes again! Crying and ranting today because Brogan (who she claimed was just a friend) has been with someone else.
I knew they were sleeping together! How many women does she go through?
Had to laugh the other night when she says "people need to remember that I've entertained people on this app for years so I deserve to have my hotel room paid for" πŸ˜† is she for real? All this "bruv" talk, and "ya get me" imagine been nearly 40 and speaking like she's a pubescent 15 year old on the council estate. Ya get me!
No wonder she's surrounded by drama and has nothing going for her, she's a walking ick.
Wow!! Entertained lol? Who the hell does she think she is? It really does my head in , when she starts talking like that. Why?