itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has the cat when she use to stop at p house and doms for a week at a time?

Reactions: 1
Who has the cat when she use to stop at p house and doms for a week at a time?
No idea! Probably left the poor thing to fend for itself. She's using the cat for cash now "I need to raise the funds now guys, Alfie can't be homeless" bloody muppet.

Looks like Mel and brogan have gone to one of their mods houses with that annoying skittles!!! Not sure I’d have any of them in my house to be fair!!! Especially on live begging for money

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's doing sub only chat from tomorrow, the begging witch. Can't see these idiots paying for subs and hotel!
That Brogan is awful, she's not got one redeeming feature. Her mouth is as vile as Dirty Duttons. So much for her social anxiety....yeah in full force tonight

Reactions: 3
This sad act is still begging. Raised over £200 yesterday for a hotel room.
Had to laugh yesterday, she nearly dropped herself in it, she goes "if I didn't have BPD, I wouldn't get high" she was gonna say high rate pip but stopped herself.
She's got no insight as to why people dislike her, she's as rough as they come. The way she speaks 😆 🤣 😂 who the hell does she think she is?
I really can't see her getting housed anytime soon, the council know she's getting funded to stay in a hotel, she's no priority.

This sad act is still begging. Raised over £200 yesterday for a hotel room.
Had to laugh yesterday, she nearly dropped herself in it, she goes "if I didn't have BPD, I wouldn't get high" she was gonna say high rate pip but stopped herself.
She's got no insight as to why people dislike her, she's as rough as they come. The way she speaks 😆 🤣 😂 who the hell does she think she is?
I really can't see her getting housed anytime soon, the council know she's getting funded to stay in a hotel, she's no priority.
Wow, that's so not on! She makes out she only gets UC.
Exactly the won't prioritise her.
Absolutely madness, how her followers are gifting her.

Sorry meant sending her money not gifts.
These gifters are desperate! It's like they are doing a pick me dance for her. Why anyone would gift that thing is beyond me! I've never come across such a vile, foul mouthed, violent racist in all my life. She deserves all she gets

These gifters are desperate! It's like they are doing a pick me dance for her. Why anyone would gift that thing is beyond me! I've never come across such a vile, foul mouthed, violent racist in all my life. She deserves all she gets
I just don't understand how people can pay for the hotel. I bet they are eating beans on toast. Or not even eating. It's nice to have great followers. She could easily live in her car. I have known someone to have done that.

Anyone listening to this tit show? She's on live with marks down the side of her face, making out she hurt herself. She got arrested yesterday 😆
The lies she tells....telling everyone that the police have tracked 37 IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , yeah right. You need a court order to track IP addresses. She reckons the police told her the location of someone who called about her car insurance...no they didn't you liar!! The police would tell you that info!
Her car passed the MOT when last week she couldn't drive it cos it was juddering up the road so needed someone else to take her to Doms. Yet another lie was it Melissa so people would pay for your car? The woman forgets what lies she's told.
She's only mentioned 4 times she needs cash for more nights at the hotel 🤣🤣 She's doing sub only, good luck with that. Can't see many fuckers subscribing to that thing. Now she's crying about the bloody cat 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell, what a show!

• Wow
Anyone listening to this tit show? She's on live with marks down the side of her face, making out she hurt herself. She got arrested yesterday 😆
The lies she tells....telling everyone that the police have tracked 37 IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , yeah right. You need a court order to track IP addresses. She reckons the police told her the location of someone who called about her car insurance...no they didn't you liar!! The police would tell you that info!
Her car passed the MOT when last week she couldn't drive it cos it was juddering up the road so needed someone else to take her to Doms. Yet another lie was it Melissa so people would pay for your car? The woman forgets what lies she's told.
She's only mentioned 4 times she needs cash for more nights at the hotel 🤣🤣 She's doing sub only, good luck with that. Can't see many fuckers subscribing to that thing. Now she's crying about the bloody cat 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell, what a show!
What account is she live on? I think the bish blocked me ages ago. I see you mentioned Dom too, she’s not back with her is she????

What account is she live on? I think the bish blocked me ages ago. I see you mentioned Dom too, she’s not back with her is she????
She keeps changing which account she uses. There's melissa dutton 2.1 and 2.0.
Thankfully Dom hasn't gone back! Though you can see Melissa trying to reel her back in, saying how much she loved her etc etc. Fingers crossed Dom puts her kids first!

Reactions: 2
She keeps changing which account she uses. There's melissa dutton 2.1 and 2.0.
Thankfully Dom hasn't gone back! Though you can see Melissa trying to reel her back in, saying how much she loved her etc etc. Fingers crossed Dom puts her kids first!
Fingers cross Dom thinks of herself too. She is too good for Mel.

Are I completely blind, but why do these followers of hers keep telling her she's pretty? That's 4 times I've seen it today. She looks like a bloke, she's got the physique of a bloke, she's not what I would call "pretty" she's rough as! Are they taking the piss?

And she was in a car crash last year, do you remember? Whist on the phone with Dom or P
Yes I remember, she wrecked her car! I can't see good things for her, she's got too much negative energy around her. She surrounds herself with drama, I mean if you've got 2 non molestation orders on you, you're hardly an innocent party!

Yes I remember, she wrecked her car! I can't see good things for her, she's got too much negative energy around her. She surrounds herself with drama, I mean if you've got 2 non molestation orders on you, you're hardly an innocent party!
Exactly, I agree.