itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’m disgusted at this recording!
Don’t know if anyone’s being following but turns out P for reported to DWP and had her money stopped (probably by Melissa) and P’s friend helped her get a loan out. Melissa has been demanding 5k from P so she can pay off her car and rent arrears to keep her house. She didn’t get it quick enough so started harassing P for it. Everyone has been asking why she keeps doing back and she says she gets threatened with her kids getting taken off her and Mel has even threatened to burn her house down with her kids in it. Just seen this recording now and the languages she uses towards her is vile. Racist language. It’s absolutely sickening

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've been following this for weeks, that Mel is dangerous!

Anyone watching the latest tit show with this nutter?
She's been evicted by bailiffs at 12pm today, she's known for a year that she would have to move out, yet done nothing about it. She paid no rent, spending money on weed, then expects people to put money in her bank account.
She's absolutely deluded, going down to the council today to tell them she wants accommodation today, but she can't share any facilities cos of her mental health. I'm sorry, but if you have no where else to go cos you're too lazy to sort it out yourself, then you put up and shut up. Giving demands wtf.
That Dom who she slags off constantly, is in her box telling people to put money in her bank account. Pair of begging witches. Yesterday 2 people turned up to help her pack, she just stood there doing duck all. Live streaming it all, talking to the camera whilst everyone else was packing her tit up.
People donated £160, but it's not enough apparently, yet she used some to get fags. No words for this waste of space! Waiting to find out what the council are gonna say, she thinks cos she has ADHD, she's gonna be given her own 1 bed flat today....Good luck with that 😆

Reactions: 3
Has everyone been watching this weekend? I seen that m and d are no more. Even though they made out they wasn’t together. M went live slagging d off and saying social are involved. D went live and said that social are involved cos m is a risk. Didn’t p say the same about m. So I feel like there is some sort of pattern here. How did d and m become a thing? Last I heard m cheated on d with p and d finished her. M is very very unstable and is living in hotels courtesy of tiktok 😐

Reactions: 2
Has everyone been watching this weekend? I seen that m and d are no more. Even though they made out they wasn’t together. M went live slagging d off and saying social are involved. D went live and said that social are involved cos m is a risk. Didn’t p say the same about m. So I feel like there is some sort of pattern here. How did d and m become a thing? Last I heard m cheated on d with p and d finished her. M is very very unstable and is living in hotels courtesy of tiktok 😐
I believe Mel is a risk to have around kids. She’s mentally and physically abusive and she’s spoken vile things about P’s kids. Dom and P are right she isnt fit to be around kids but at the same time they have both allowed her to be around their kids even with them knowing she’s an abuser. She goes between the two of them, when she falls out with P she gets with Dom and when she falls out with Dom she latches on to P again. I really hope this isn’t the case this time

Mel cheated on P with Dom and then when her and P split she got with Dom then cheated on her with P 😂

I've been watching this all unfold, I find it fascinating! Mel is living day by day in a travelodge. Begging for the funds, and people actually give her cash! I see she still has money for weed though...Dom said she's got money in other bank accounts! It's all coming out
Mel confessed that even though she's not meant to be around Doms kids, that they all went to Blackpool recently. Dom is playing a dangerous game! Mel then said that Doms ex (baby's dad) does coke around the kid...
She mentally unstable is Mel, she looks rough as a badgers hole, how does she attract these women? P and Dom are both good looking women, then you got Mel who looks like a 50 year old chav who would nut you if you look at her the way. I hope P stays away this time.
I've no sympathy for Mel, she's known for a year that she would have to move out eventually, only she spent her money on drugs. More fool her!

Reactions: 4
So looks like Dom and P are on the same side again. Mel is shagging someone else called Brogan now and is joining in with Mel saying she’s going to call social services. Mel is so obsessed with ringing the social I’ve never seen anything like it 😂

Attachments

What a bunch of weirdo's! I've never known anything like it. None of them have any morals!
How does Mel attract women? She's ugly as sin and has a disgusting personality.
That Brogan is off her rocker, her and Mel will be having a punch out soon, they are both too volatile. And they want to move in together? Wtf....yeah great idea! bleeping hell, not 1 brain cell between them

• Haha
I can see why D and P have got together, I guess they are supporting each other. And I personally think it's good that they are. They don't have to be the best of friends. I guess P understands more than anyone how D feels.
I can't see that B and Mel lasting long if they are seeing each other.

How long is this begging for hotels going to go on? It's not going to last indefinitely. She's no chance of a private rental, no guarantor and no 6 months rent up front. She's not working, so what is she expecting? Council don't really help unless you've got kids.
She's way too fussy for someone who is homeless! How she paying for her car payments if she's no cash?

How long is this begging for hotels going to go on? It's not going to last indefinitely. She's no chance of a private rental, no guarantor and no 6 months rent up front. She's not working, so what is she expecting? Council don't really help unless you've got kids.
She's way too fussy for someone who is homeless! How she paying for her car payments if she's no cash?
Is she still begging? FFS, how are people able to afford to send her money at this time of year?
She really is fussy. She should be grateful!
P said on live she has savings, so not sure how true that is.
---
Maybe live in your car, others have had to do it.

Is she still begging? FFS, how are people able to afford to send her money at this time of year?
She really is fussy. She should be grateful!
P said on live she has savings, so not sure how true that is.
---
Maybe live in your car, others have had to do it.
She's expecting people to pay over Xmas and new year, it's so wrong! The viewers have paid until Tuesday, so she'll be back on going hard with the begging tomorrow.
None of her family talk to her, she's no real mates, and she wonders why she's in this predicament. She's a complete wrong un. I wouldn't trust her around anyone, she looks like she'd nut ya if you blinked at her

She's expecting people to pay over Xmas and new year, it's so wrong! The viewers have paid until Tuesday, so she'll be back on going hard with the begging tomorrow.
None of her family talk to her, she's no real mates, and she wonders why she's in this predicament. She's a complete wrong un. I wouldn't trust her around anyone, she looks like she'd nut ya if you blinked at her
Oh god that had me in stitches about the nut ya lol.
It is absolutely dreadful begging.
I take it, she isn't working anymore?

Oh god that had me in stitches about the nut ya lol.
It is absolutely dreadful begging.
I take it, she isn't working anymore?
No she's on the sick. Apparently she can go back but won't cos her head can't cope with a job at the moment. She was making out that she couldn't go around the supermarket earlier cos of her "social anxiety " social anxiety??? She taking the piss! Who she trying to convince? I can see straight through people like her. It's all part of her "feel sorry for me" plan
---
So looks like Dom and P are on the same side again. Mel is shagging someone else called Brogan now and is joining in with Mel saying she’s going to call social services. Mel is so obsessed with ringing the social I’ve never seen anything like it 😂
Your ears burning? 😆 dom wants her photo removed 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
No she's on the sick. Apparently she can go back but won't cos her head can't cope with a job at the moment. She was making out that she couldn't go around the supermarket earlier cos of her "social anxiety " social anxiety??? She taking the piss! Who she trying to convince? I can see straight through people like her. It's all part of her "feel sorry for me" plan
---

Oh my god!! Seriously, that really takes the pi££.
People like that, do my head in.
---
---

I suppose she has a right, not too have it on here. She does have kids.

Last edited:
Apparently Mel has her own savings. If this is true, sort the hotel yourself.
She won't do that, she's too much of a beg. I've noticed that she now expects that the viewers will give her cash. I can't believe that they fall for the act! Some of her viewers are brain washed! Not one of them can spell properly 🤣🤣

She's rough as a badgers arse hole, I can't understand why these women entertain her. She's not even got a nice personality. I don't understand why anyone would risk their kids been around for her.
Dom if you are reading this, she ain't worth your tears. She's a narcissistic bully who won't ever change. Look back at page 1 and read about her behaviour.

She won't do that, she's too much of a beg. I've noticed that she now expects that the viewers will give her cash. I can't believe that they fall for the act! Some of her viewers are brain washed! Not one of them can spell properly 🤣🤣

She's rough as a badgers arse hole, I can't understand why these women entertain her. She's not even got a nice personality. I don't understand why anyone would risk their kids been around for her.
Dom if you are reading this, she ain't worth your tears. She's a narcissistic bully who won't ever change. Look back at page 1 and read about her behaviour.
She is disgusting! Why is she a risk to children?
I do feel for Dom. I don't know her, but I have seen how poorly she looks.
I hope she has some support.
She seems such a beautiful soul. So kind, thoughtful. And she has been treated so badly.
Mel should be ashamed of herself.

She is disgusting! Why is she a risk to children?
I do feel for Dom. I don't know her, but I have seen how poorly she looks.
I hope she has some support.
She seems such a beautiful soul. So kind, thoughtful. And she has been treated so badly.
Mel should be ashamed of herself.
She was threatening P's kids, P went to the police about it. Have you heard how she speaks in the presence of kids? Every other word is a swear word and she's so aggressive. It's no wonder she's got no one.

• Wow
She’s definitely a danger. She’s threatened to burn P’s house down with her kids in it. She’s called the police on P’s daughter, she’s called social services numerous times, she’s locked P in a room and wouldn’t let her out. Attacked her and verbally abused her. The kids were most likely in the house when this was happening

• Wow