Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s nice to get out and have a good night out but these two take it to the extreme! To be that drunk and not know you’ve cut yourself! Bet they are so annoying on trains! It’s be interesting to see them on a night out. 😂
On a more serious note, it can be dangerous to get that hammered. They need to be careful

Reactions: 3
I know it’s nice to get out and have a good night out but these two take it to the extreme! To be that drunk and not know you’ve cut yourself! Bet they are so annoying on trains! It’s be interesting to see them on a night out. 😂
On a more serious note, it can be dangerous to get that hammered. They need to be careful
I think a lot of it is put on now, they are fully aware of what they are posting

Reactions: 10
Those paving slabs are never meant to have a straight line.....and I did have to laugh at the trellis going up on the back fence 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure she can even put trellis up. Looking at the fence that's there I think she will exceed the maximum allowed without planning permission. All it takes is one of those neighbours to dislike the rowdiness of them two during their outdoors drinking sesh to put in a complaint.

Reactions: 3
Wow was all.that noise when she was outside from the builders? How relaxing to sit in the garden listening to that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone think it’s suspicious that she wasn’t ill when she had covid, then suddenly was and couldn’t work and then when isolation ended was suddenly well enough for a piss up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i;m sorry but how cluttered is the garden? how many sitting areas does one person need?:rolleyes:
Yes, amazing how she can make an outdoor space feel claustrophobic. And all the wardrobes she’s having built in! That house is soon going to be nothing but 4-inch-wide pathways from room to room.

Reactions: 7
Didn't want to pay for bespoke blinds for her bay window in her maybe forever not rented home,cause she wouldn't have enough money for more tents to wear...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know the video was sped up but blimey she got round the temporary forever home quickly didn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those paving slabs are never meant to have a straight line.....and I did have to laugh at the trellis going up on the back fence 🤣
On the patio? I think it looks lovely. I don’t think you can lay that kind of Indian stone without getting straight lines in areas? We had a grey slate patio, similar pattern and we have straight lines in areas that can’t be avoided.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t want to pay full money for shutters to be professionally fitted, so has gone the cheap route and can’t cope them fully 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah, those blinds look shite! They don’t even block the light out properly and I hate the pole down the middle. She may as well of bought a fixer upper for all the alterations they’re doing to their no longer forever home... 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.