Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
ItsDaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up for stuff she does not even own, help to pay for clutter and crap in her not-rented-but-now-not-forever-home

• Heart
Reactions: 31

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
can I ask why it should be marked an advert? Sorry. I used to enjoy this thread, but just recently I really do find it repetitive and ridiculous. The girl can’t do right for wrong at the min 🤨 isolates at home, gets ridiculed. Puts weight on, gets ridiculed, posts a healthy meal, gets ridiculed. Am I missing something?
Yeah, you're missing plenty...

For one thing, isolating at home is not enough...she should have been trying her best to distance herself from her husband once she knew he had an infectious disease; she didn't. She sat almost on his knee at the weekend and I pointed out on here that she should be more careful..you said you couldn't see the sense in distancing form someone you live with🙄(16 months into this pandemic and people still don't get it. No wonder we're still in the mess that we are). She now has Covid. Perhaps if she'd been sensible, she might not have.

On this thread she has not been ridiculed for her weight gain. She has been criticised for her lack of transparency, posting tiny portions when she's clearly eating more and claiming to be her usual size when she wasn't.

The coffee story should be an ad as she could earn money from it and it needs to be clear. Everything is an ad with her. She swipes up for products that she hasn't even bought!

If you don't enjoy the thread anymore, well nobody is forcing you to visit🤷. Call me cynical but I always find it a bit suspicious when a new member with no posting history comes along and starts criticising the tone of the thread. This is Tattle, it's what happens here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

helloann

I do not get the Emma bridgewater obsession that everyone has. One or two cute items maybe, but most of it is ugly. And why on earth anyone needs 800 mugs for two people is beyond me. What an absolute waste of money, not to mention cupboard space.
Also Danielle if you are reading this. Can you make the font bigger on your reading stories as I cant read them.
You're just jealous of her laser eye surgery because she can read it just fine

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Hipbones

I know it’s just a bad angle / awkward pose but I can’t get over her Prince Charles swollen hands.

5CDF0309-5F3F-44A1-BF87-8305AC2FD0A3.jpeg
9D02557D-6EDD-4E5D-AE7C-C5CC5EC5A277.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
can I ask why it should be marked an advert? Sorry. I used to enjoy this thread, but just recently I really do find it repetitive and ridiculous. The girl can’t do right for wrong at the min 🤨 isolates at home, gets ridiculed. Puts weight on, gets ridiculed, posts a healthy meal, gets ridiculed. Am I missing something?
Hiya Danielle

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Fineapple

VIP Member
For me it’s not really about the weight (although not ashamed to say I’m living for these comments) but the deception. If you look back through her feed over the past 12-18 months, which is clearly when she’s piled on the weight, she’s shilling a Muscle Food code with every meal post but there is no way those small portions are what she’s actually been eating. She claimed to still be a size 6 for ages until her back was against the wall and she had to casually admit she’s a 12. She’s doing affiliate ads left and right and swipe ups for items she hasn’t even purchased yet. She’s just a big fat liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
We just got some paperwork through as we are selling our OWNED NOT RENTED (😂) house and there was a question asking was the spice rack included. I thought what boring bastard gives a shit about a spice rack… well I have my answer 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sozhun

VIP Member
Poor Dan has to have a ready-meal for one after her late finish cos Ben's out with his mates. I hope he gets pissed and she has to sleep on the tiny sofa in the kitchen again🤣
Yeah but not just any ready meal...its an M&S juicy beef lasagne served on an Emma Bridgewater plate in her amazing kitchen with the velux windows of dreams in her amazing forever home 🙃 fuck me she's dull.
I know instahuns believe their own hype but can honestly imagine taking a picture of your every move and doing 'talky stories' of ''hey guys happy whatever day'' and then talking about how you're gonna walk your dog and have a bath. Bore off 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
And not having new socks for when you move into your FoReVeR hOmE
Stop it!! You're stressing me out!😜

If you think about it, she's had a hard time recently;

Remember when her MissCrap order didn't arrive on time and she had to "recycle" a previous outfit?? The scandal that caused in Wakefield😬

She couldn't put the oak shelves where she wanted them to go. Tragic.

She only managed 18 steps on Monday.

Dozza wouldn't co-operate with her clipping her - what with her not being a dog-groomer.

She wasn't allowed to sit with her 9 friends at Bottomless Brunch. Those pesky restrictions.

When you look at it that way, we can see she's having a tough time, we should cut her some slack.
#sendhugs

• Haha
Reactions: 20