Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is quite fortunate genetically with her body. Her naturall shape is a nice one, even with weight gain, and when she got to her slimmest she looks quite lean considering she didn't exercise.

I think she'd look great in fit and flare style dresses. I do think people are right about her probably not "really" being a 12. I can't remember the last time I saw her mention jeans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is quite fortunate genetically with her body. Her naturall shape is a nice one, even with weight gain, and when she got to her slimmest she looks quite lean considering she didn't exercise.

I think she'd look great in fit and flare style dresses. I do think people are right about her probably not "really" being a 12. I can't remember the last time I saw her mention jeans.
I was just about to say, just put on a pair of jeans!!
Also, they’ve made a miraculous recovery from covid, no?!

Supply teacher who was sat in the sun in her garden but then got called in to work vibes from that outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg what is that outfit. Did she recycle Chesney's blazor? We can't see if she has painted all her toenails either with those stunning Gucci shoes 😒

Reactions: 7
She looks like an overgrown primary school kid wearing a gingham summer dress, trying on their new blazer ready to start High School in Sept 🤣🤣🤣🤣 even the bag has office/school vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What kind of fresh hell is that blazer? Why does she need a big bag for a day date?
It's even worse than I feared!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That jumpsuit looks like it needs a bloody good iron & she needs to ditch the blazer & massive bag

Reactions: 2
What kind of fresh hell is that blazer? Why does she need a big bag for a day date?
It's even worse than I feared!
Because it’s 💫designer💫

The whole outfit is a no from me. Why is everything oversized now? Even the sleeves are too long.

Reactions: 10
Even her nights out are becoming boring, endless boomerangs of either pints of craft beer or cocktails. This girl could bore a glass eye to sleep 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think they actually talk to each other, or is it just a series of awkward silences punctuated by ‘let’s take a boomerang’? She really is boring as duck.

Reactions: 3
what a bleeping catfish. Look at that congested skin. Kiehls skincare working then bab?

never ceases to amaze me how these dick heads look when the filters come off
GRUBBY.com
568A2C63-1A3F-4E98-A84E-BCB789B14249.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.