Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her skin was looking pretty good for a bit cause she wasnt drinking. Then The pubs opened and her skin went to crap again. So clearly she needs to eat healthy and stay off the booze if she wants nice skin. No amount of kiehls products will fix it.
And omg that outfit 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The endless swipe ups do my head in, it’s kinda greedy!! However I do think she’s harmless, there are more on Instagram that annoy me!

That has got to be one of the worst oufits I've seen her in

Same pose/room, different outfit 😴
None of it goes together. I think she tries too hard to style an outfit rather than keeping it simple. A black blazer with a bright summer dress ? I dont need to see that to know its going to look wrong.

Reactions: 3
These two are massive binge drinkers!
Reckon they go out with the intention of getting blotto? I don't really know any other people in their 30s who class a good night by unknown scrapes over their legs?! 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
None of it goes together. I think she tries too hard to style an outfit rather than keeping it simple. A black blazer with a bright summer dress ? I dont need to see that to know its going to look wrong.
The fabrics look really cheap against each other too

Reactions: 1
I doubt we'll see her in jeans anytime soon. She's too attached to her oversized clothing where she can kid herself she's a 12😆
Have we ever even seen her jeans? I hate Jean shopping and I imagine she would have a hard time finding something because of her body shape. She'd have to get them all tailored to fit right.....which I don't know why she doesn't with all her clothes as she clearly has the cash to do so.

Have we ever even seen her jeans? I hate Jean shopping and I imagine she would have a hard time finding something because of her body shape. She'd have to get them all tailored to fit right.....which I don't know why she doesn't with all her clothes as she clearly has the cash to do so.
Haven't seen her in jeans in the last year but she used to wear them before her weight gain. I'm the same shape as her, narrow waist and bigger hips and legs - it's much easier when I'm slimmer to find jeans that fit. I think you're right, she'll struggle with her current shape.

I think her random outfits come from her not being able to dress her new shape. I put 2+ stone on and lived in baggy dresses to cover up.
Only recently I started wearing more fitting clothes and although I still hate pictures of myself I look a lot smaller than when I was going for the boho/oversized look.
She’d be best to just be honest and open about her weight gain and stop trying to cover it up. She’d make so much more money if she advertised herself as mid-size 14 than trying to make people think she’s still at 8-10.
I don’t think she’s relatable anymore at all and a bit lost in the insta world without slimming world. Most of them are to be fair! No identity without SW syns!

Why is she saying ‘it’s all fun and games until you have a 3 day hangover’ when she went out… yesterday? Does this make sense? Is this her setting up the complaints for the next two days?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.