Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her stories (pretty new to her and her thread) and I’ve just noticed how dead behind the eyes she is when she talks. No expression on her face or anything. So odd! And kind of creepy to watch 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's not going to be able to move at all in that house when the FiTtEd WaRdRoBeS aRrIvE iN sEpTeMbEr. Every video she posts of her bedroom literally looks like there's only space for the bed.

Reactions: 8
How have they created so much mess by putting a couple of blinds up 🥴 it's only cardboard, bundle it up and put in your boot you lazy cow

Reactions: 7
The cost of those blinds too 😅 we’ve been talking about shutters for ages so when she said they were more affordable - just priced up £3000 for five blinds 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A skip for some boxes, oh get over yourself Dani! Has she secretly won the lottery or something, they seem to be shitting cash!

Reactions: 6
A skip for some boxes, oh get over yourself Dani! Has she secretly won the lottery or something, they seem to be shitting cash!
They probably borrowed more than they needed plus could have had cash left over from the sale of the last home. A relative of mine has just bought a home but borrowed more for any improvements needed.

Reactions: 1
Has she not considered how she’ll clean that window if she can’t move the blinds? Or the dust that will collect there 🤦🏼‍♀️ I love shutters but I don’t think they generally suit a new build, much better in an older house with more character
Of course she hasn’t because she doesn’t think anything through. She just buys tit for buying tit sake, never thinks if it will be practical or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I usually have a fear of feet yuk, but that's the scariest hand I've ever seen
She's never gonna make it as a hand model unless it's for a butcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My pet peeve is over grown nails. If you’re gonna have nails done, please have an infill every two weeks, otherwise they look shite as shown by our hand model on the picture above

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More swipe ups again this morning. If she’s got nothing to say (it’s never interesting anyway) she always does swipe ups on anything she’s bought. She’s not done a coffee swipe up for a while. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They probably saved up a lot through the pandemic. Both worked the whole time, no kids, and they usually go on 19 trips a year so they saved a fortune there, way less shopping, no eating out and drinking all the time. My bf and I make way less than them and we managed to save up enough to move to a new city, buy a bunch of new furniture, and buy a car.

Reactions: 4
Even if those trainers were on sale for 50p I wouldn’t buy them! She is definitely proof that money can’t buy class 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.