Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed the rules to set up the new thread.🙈

Recap: Danielle and her collection of old lady dresses that can only be worn once (apart from in an emergency) have recently moved from a RENTED house with only one oven, to her forever home. Which has VELUX WINDOWS. And all the neighbours can see into them. 🤷‍♀️

Oh and she works LONG DAYS and loves a swipe up or five.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Recap: Danielle and her collection of old lady dresses that can only be worn once (apart from in an emergency) have recently moved from a RENTED house with only one oven, to her forever home. Which has VELUX WINDOWS. And all the neighbours can see into them. 🤷‍♀️

Don't forget the dresses are recycled 🙄

Reactions: 1
She actually explained that she couldn't use double sided tape or no more nails to fix floating shelves to the wall ahahahhahahah bleeping plank of wood she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Thanks for the new thread and recap...

Can we please also give a shout-out to Chesney, the most gormless looking man in Yorkshire?

I feel a bit bad saying that (just a wee bit) cos bless him, he has to put up with a dull as dishwater wife who probably bores him to tears with her endless shopping, planning, dry food and filling their fUrEvEr HoMe ( not rented) with H&M vases and Emma Bridgwater tat. Chesney, you deserve a medal lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the new thread and recap...

Can we please also give a shout-out to Chesney, the most gormless looking man in Yorkshire?

I feel a bit bad saying that (just a wee bit) cos bless him, he has to put up with a dull as dishwater wife who probably bores him to tears with her endless shopping, planning, dry food and filling their fUrEvEr HoMe ( not rented) with H&M vases and Emma Bridgwater tat. Chesney, you deserve a medal lad.
Maybe that's why he is how he is. Its a coping mechanism like when people become mute after trauma. The years of living with Dull Dani have turned his brain to mush and he's shut down

• Haha
I was actually wondering earlier what on earth she and hEr GuRrRlS talk about on their days out :sleep: Just imagine being at the next table.

Reactions: 5
I was actually wondering earlier what on earth she and hEr GuRrRlS talk about on their days out :sleep: Just imagine being at the next table.
You probably would be on the next table seeing as the rule of 6 is still in place and Princess Danielle arrived with 9 people 🙄. Poor girls having to sit on the opposite side of the room

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what she’s like when she’s away from the gram? I can imagine her to be quite stuck up and look down at people.

Reactions: 4
I am more surprised that she has 8 friends. She is so boring and has the personality of a foot. Like how do people enjoy her company? What on earth does she talk about with them? ‘I worked a long day Thursday’ ‘I made a coffee this morning’ will she not tell her friends where her dress is from unless they swipe up?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Currently watching Pretty Woman and started pissing myself thinking about ‘The Vivian’ and had to explain it to my fella. Anyone got a screen shot handy??

ETA Found it! What a gem!
8082B732-3A7A-42D4-839D-482999C773D5.jpeg

• Haha
I’m sorry it’s been said already on the other thread, but the whole expecting to be sat on 2 tables when there is 9 of them turning up has really annoyed me. Even more so that she felt the need to post on Instagram about it and want sympathy. If you post it publicly, I think you have to expect some sort of backlash.
Can’t believe they are already hanging things on walls and making moderations to the new build. It obviously wasn’t the forever home she imagined. And another sofa to be purchased for the garage bar too???

Reactions: 3
What a prat. Its people like here that really annoy me, as if it's just them that have been so massively inconvenienced by restrictions on their social lives 🙄🙄

She's pretty thick too, to consider to put shelves up without checking or even thinking about cables. Chances are they run from floor to socket anyway so wouldn't be an issue. Shame her forever home doesn't have the type of shelving or cupboards she needs and she's having to add crappy shelves already

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.