Itsdaniellesjourney #7 Her boring repetitive journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s taken 2 years to get out garden how we want it and furniture will have to wait till next summer because we have no money left now. And we’re a hard working couple. Drives me insane that she gets so much from swipe ups

Reactions: 9
I'm confused how Ben's isolation ended before hers. I thought the whole household counted as 1 i.e. once a second person in the house tests positive for covid, then the isolation restarts for everyone. Perhaps I'm wrong though, rules change so much.

Why isn’t she working? She has been working full time from home, does she realise self isolation doesn’t mean tools down? She seems perfectly fine 🙄

Reactions: 3
Isolation jail - wow. Definitely feels like jail being in your home.

I get she wants to go out but saying she's missed her friends and family. She's been at home for 10 days. Get a grip.

Screenshot_20210728-093801_Instagram.jpg

I'm confused how Ben's isolation ended before hers. I thought the whole household counted as 1 i.e. once a second person in the house tests positive for covid, then the isolation restarts for everyone. Perhaps I'm wrong though, rules change so much.
So they should have both been isolating for 10 days from Ben's positive, she then tested positive so hers starts again from her test, therefore provided Ben has no symptoms his finished after the first 10 days.

No I put a thing in the other day about how it works. He had it first he can still go out after 10 days as long as he doesn’t have a temperature, your isolation doesn’t start again if someone else contracts it during yours. If he’d already ended his isolation then she tested positive technically he would have to isolate again which is crazy.

Why isn’t she working? She has been working full time from home, does she realise self isolation doesn’t mean tools down? She seems perfectly fine 🙄
She tested positive so not just isolating so she probably went on the sick knowing her.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had covid at the same time as her and watching her stories has just made me so cross she’s just so out of touch I used to enjoy following her. The way she shortens everything to look cool. ISO. Rona. Ugh it’s no joke covid has really knocked me for six she’s lucky she’s had it so mild x

Reactions: 5
I've never had to design a garden area or anything but does anyone else think it'd be annoying to have to walk around/over those sleepers all the time to get to the different seating areas?

Reactions: 1
I've never had to design a garden area or anything but does anyone else think it'd be annoying to have to walk around/over those sleepers all the time to get to the different seating areas?
Let's hope she goes arse over tit wearing a tent frock, while holding a wanky drink

• Haha
How dare the delivery men call you on YOUR DAY OFF. What a pisstake, I'm sure everyone knows by now that it's her DAY OFF today. God she talks so much shite, does she really think anyone cares that much about her life 🤣

Does she ever take that smelly hoodie/dressing gown off?

Screenshot_20210728-141534_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how bloated her face is/how much it’s changed. She’s got a right slabhead now.

• Haha
Is it just me or does that look like thee most uncomfortable garden furniture..jaysus with the amount of money she spent on it, it looks cheap and wouldn't entice me to sit on it for too long..

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does that look like thee most uncomfortable garden furniture..jaysus with the amount of money she spent on it, it looks cheap and wouldn't entice me to sit on it for too long..
I was watching her stories thinking is that it... For all the money she's spending its nothing special.. And again OTT... does she really need all that. I love my argos spesh table and chairs and then have a nice rattan corner chair and table...Still cheaper than what she's got.. Another example of money doesn't buy style or class.... 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Annnnnd we’ve got the money shot of her beloved windows! The pièce de résistance of her cluttered kinda forever, probably not forever home! 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That furniture is proper tit. All that money and she’s moved 2 chairs to the table. Like I’ve said before, she has zero understanding on how to make things look classy and really good. Just buys anything expensive and thinks she’s all that.

Also, it’ll be really loud in her forever home kitchen when it really does pour it down. I’ve been sensing buyer’s remorse so she has to say something about them windows.

I actually quite like the furniture but it doesn't look very Comfy. And I give those white cushions all of five minutes before Chesney spills a beer on them. Not convinced the backs of the chairs are going to hold up very well either.

Surprised this twit didn't go out at midnight seeing as she's so desperate to free herself from 'iso jail'

Also 10/10 for her dry pasta dinner. No hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.